• Thread starter A W33K AGO
  • Start date
  • Views 3,779
A W33K AGO

A W33K AGO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as ive already done my xbox 360

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/finally-finished-my-xbox-360-flashed-lite-on-drive.1384529/

or here is the picture to save you time
1IvqKQg.jpg

I was asked if I was going to do my xbox one and I thought about it for a long time
and decided it was time to make her a little prettier then she already is

soooo here are the pictures hope you guys enjoy....feedback is a great appreciation :biggrin:

BMd8dOx.jpg
sWhMVsF.jpg
oTUHbgT.jpg
vUAAzGH.jpg
eoAJMaZ.jpg
VvFaQBD.jpg

Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
And i dont even know how to open my Xbox One 1 xD Barely my RGH

AW33KAGO

AW33KAGO

Reaction score
And i dont even know how to open my Xbox One 1 xD Barely my RGH
OMG trust me I thought it was going to be hard but xbox one is like ment to come apart I sh*t you not you just gotta be carful about the front ribbon cable

AW33KAGO

AW33KAGO

Reaction score
Great job! Looks awesome!!!
thank you :biggrin: it was actually hard to do because I dident have resisters soo the red led is from a solder testing xbox 360 I had laying around and the blue leds for the button and diskdrive ae being run from constant 5v so there always on but I geuss that's what I get for not having resisters the fan leds are on a strip connected to the disk drives 12v line

Cozz

Cozz

Reaction score
OMG trust me I thought it was going to be hard but xbox one is like ment to come apart I sh*t you not you just gotta be carful about the front ribbon cable
Knowing my clumsy *** i would mess it up lol

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
if you guys want I can make a tutorial for you for how to take apart your xbox one

any takers?
You should totally make a tutorial for the basic tear down and installation of stuff.

Cozz

Cozz

Reaction score
if you guys want I can make a tutorial for you for how to take apart your xbox one

any takers?
Yeah most def! It would help alot of people also ima hit you up in Pm so when you do make the tut ima find out where to get some LEDs

AW33KAGO

AW33KAGO

Reaction score
alright sounds good guys ill get right on doing the tear down asoon as I get time :biggrin:

May be a day or 2 because college is very demanding right now I got practical exam coming up and studying is needed but I will not forget ill make a video for teardown ...mostly because it will help new users but also it helps everyone because yea theres teardown videos but a lot of those videos miss certain parts that could cause damage to your console or they don't really show how hard some steps are

Cozz

Cozz

Reaction score
alright sounds good guys ill get right on doing the tear down asoon as I get time :biggrin:

May be a day or 2 because college is very demanding right now I got practical exam coming up and studying is needed but I will not forget ill make a video for teardown ...mostly because it will help new users but also it helps everyone because yea theres teardown videos but a lot of those videos miss certain parts that could cause damage to your console or they don't really show how hard some steps are
Is there any specific tools that you would have to order?

AW33KAGO

AW33KAGO

Reaction score
that's the great thing the only thing youll need is the same screw driver you used from the screws on your xbox 360 I think torx and maybe a flat head

AW33KAGO

AW33KAGO

Reaction score
I promise you guys ill make a teardown and installation once I have a little freedom right now I have to study for a practical exam that's today but after on the weekend I could possibly make the video stay tuned :biggrin:

Caysiknierim

Caysiknierim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as ive already done my xbox 360

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/finally-finished-my-xbox-360-flashed-lite-on-drive.1384529/

or here is the picture to save you time
1IvqKQg.jpg

I was asked if I was going to do my xbox one and I thought about it for a long time
and decided it was time to make her a little prettier then she already is

soooo here are the pictures hope you guys enjoy....feedback is a great appreciation :biggrin:

BMd8dOx.jpg
sWhMVsF.jpg
oTUHbgT.jpg
vUAAzGH.jpg
eoAJMaZ.jpg
VvFaQBD.jpg
Thats awesome man! How did you do the different colored power button? I have a custom one and love idea.

A W33K AGO

A W33K AGO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats awesome man! How did you do the different colored power button? I have a custom one and love idea.
I got a red led from xbox 360 soldered that in the led spot then o solderd a blue led onto the constnt 5V which made the red brighter only problem is that the lights stay on die to connection of 5v and then glued the blue led onto the chassie pointing down ward so it was half blue half red and it made purple/pink in the middle

Caysiknierim

Caysiknierim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a red led from xbox 360 soldered that in the led spot then o solderd a blue led onto the constnt 5V which made the red brighter only problem is that the lights stay on die to connection of 5v and then glued the blue led onto the chassie pointing
I got a red led from xbox 360 soldered that in the led spot then o solderd a blue led onto the constnt 5V which made the red brighter only problem is that the lights stay on die to connection of 5v and then glued the blue led onto the chassie pointing down ward so it was half blue half red and it made purple/pink in the middle
Thanks man! Where on the 360 did u geg the led off the 360?

Top Bottom
Login
Register