• Start date
  • Views 397
Objexxt Gaming

Objexxt Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins Community
My name is Objexxt, and i am a Graphics designer. I am currently enrolled in college for graphics design, and am employed by a graphics design company based out of Texas.
Before continuing, please note that i will not ask for any kind of payment for my services, as they are strictly for project purposes.

What you will need to get started

Name:
What you will be using this art for:
What your favorite section is on the Se7ensins Forums?:

I will also ned you to send me detailed information on my inbox on this website, and tell me exactly what you are needing done. Note that i will not reply, unless you have replied to this thread answering all of the previous questions.

Here are a few old examples of my work
I cant post my newer better work, as they are copyrighted by my company.

This image, was something a tattoo artist drew and wanted me to digitally design for his hoodies.

LoySfkG.jpg

This is the outcome of the digital design and logo i made put together.

3yJqxvA.png

i0yZNta.png

This is a logo i made for a local photographer, i took a picture of him and made him into the logo.

M4ES3Ym.png

This is just a logo i made just messing around

LsSfVpI.png

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING IMAGE IS SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT, ANY USE OF THIS IMAGE THAT IS NOT PERMITTED, IS AND WILL BE EXECUTED BY CHARGES BEING PRESSED. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING

This is one of my recent ones that i did for the same tattoo artist, he drew it, i digitally designed it. This is a logo or his hats to release in early 2018.

sTKfkWL.jpg

This last image, was my very first logo ever made for online use. it is bad, but i had to share it.

oVDhoAn.png

Here is a GIF image of my logo i made. First time ever doing gif, so please no flamming. Thanks!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW GIF

Last but not least, look at my signature logo at the bottom. Who doesn't love a little seasonal cheer :smile:!

Thanks for taking the time to view/consider my thread. Have a great day !
- Objexxt​

Top Bottom
Login
Register