What's new

Patched Custom Games XP (Need Help Expert Glitchers)

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a way, but it's kinda difficult to get it working every time. i need some help from some good glitchers. please post, or message me on here to help. i almost have it down all the way, just a few steps into getting host.

Do not ask if you can get in one.
Do not PM me asking if you can help if you're new here
Do not ask if you can help if you only have 1 post or less than 200.

i need someone who is good at glitching and is trusted NOT to release this. Thanks guys, and hopefully once i get this all figured out, i can release it soon :wink:

TechNmods 7s

TechNmods 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude sorry to let you down but its not gonna happen lol its patched...

CreepAchu

CreepAchu

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
id love to help :frown: if only i still got excited about finding them. I loved finding them in mw2, left 4 dead an so on. Now i just find random ones, laugh. Then be on my way. Maybe i could help if no one else volunteers, but i don't know how useful ill be sense glitches no a days require alot of specific steps to follow here an there

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
id love to help :frown: if only i still got excited about finding them. I loved finding them in mw2, left 4 dead an so on. Now i just find random ones, laugh. Then be on my way. Maybe i could help if no one else volunteers, but i don't know how useful ill be sense glitches no a days require alot of specific steps to follow here an there

i have almost all of it down. it's just trying to find who is host and how to get it. GT: Mazrox

CreepAchu

CreepAchu

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i have almost all of it down. it's just trying to find who is host and how to get it. GT: Mazrox

can it not be done in a private session with reliable friends? or create your own session making you host? i don't really mess with the online joining. i just hit play online an wait the 10 minutes sense im to lazy to start single first

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
can it not be done in a private session with reliable friends? or create your own session making you host? i don't really mess with the online joining. i just hit play online an wait the 10 minutes sense im to lazy to start single first

sometimes randoms will join you, and they never leave. only host can kick them (Sometimes), and you can change the party size

CreepAchu

CreepAchu

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
sometimes randoms will join you, and they never leave. only host can kick them (Sometimes), and you can change the party size

So your trying to get host, right? Couldn't you just cause yourself to lag really bad making it put you in your very own session then stop it? then if anyone joined you an your friend (friends)could vote to kick them from the online session. Sorry if this is annoying to explain. I haven't bothered about being host before. I just know i like to be host when on a mission. In an actual session, i give 2 rats as5es about it

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So your trying to get host, right? Couldn't you just cause yourself to lag really bad making it put you in your very own session then stop it? then if anyone joined you an your friend (friends)could vote to kick them from the online session. Sorry if this is annoying to explain. I haven't bothered about being host before. I just know i like to be host when on a mission. In an actual session, i give 2 rats as5es about it

Possibly. it's not me that ever gets host as friends join me while in the exploit. friends get host, but that's okay with me. we can work on it later :smile:

L

Luis Fernandez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know how to do it, add me: Etzrnal. And yeah I agree, it's best not to release so it doesn't get patched

S

Spaced Out2 Much

Reaction score
Sin$
Just download something that will take sometime on the dashboard then start up an online game and no one will join because it consumes your internet :smile: it works try it

N

NukedTown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know how to do this already will release after school probably.

E fooly

E fooly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not that I know the glitch, wish I did. But if 1 Youtuber see's the method... well you know how it works.

i know the glitch, but i don't feel like doing it because im 10th prestige and it's pretty boring playing it (for me anyways)

Wealdstone Raider

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i know the glitch, but i don't feel like doing it because im 10th prestige and it's pretty boring playing it (for me anyways)
Mainly just want it for camos. Only reason why I want to know how to do it

E fooly

E fooly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mainly just want it for camos. Only reason why I want to know how to do it

i could pm the video link to you if you want

in the video the person does it on ps3, but it probably works the same way for the 360

I Edwin 98

I Edwin 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone help me do this, I got reset just before ghosts came out and after it did i didn't like it so i went on black ops 2 i got a bit there i'm just getting bored and want an easier way to level and get camos

Top Bottom
Login
Register