What's new

Discovery Custom Games to Online? (Opinion/Discovery)

• Thread starter Paradoxesss
  • Start date
  • Views 840
P

Paradoxesss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone had anything on custom games to online. i was think maybe if someone heads into custom games, then hurry up and back out and head to public match maybe it would give you a stack? I don't know that was just my opinion. BTW is there like a glitching discord and if it is can you pm me the link?

B

BigDoinksFor1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no , you cant . there are just visual stacks. but you can bring camos/reticles from ranked to online

P

Paradoxesss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no , you cant . there are just visual stacks. but you can bring camos/reticles from ranked to online
what do you mean by visual stacks? aren't "Visual Stacks" UI Stacks? UI Stack means that 2 screens are displaying at the same time right? So that means that a Visual Stack wound be considered as the same thing.

B

BigDoinksFor1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what do you mean by visual stacks? aren't "Visual Stacks" UI Stacks? UI Stack means that 2 screens are displaying at the same time right? So that means that a Visual Stack wound be considered as the same thing.
yes youre not wrong but some stacks are just visual and dont actually carry over

D

DesireHD

Contributor
Reaction score
Custom to online. Im not saying more, im just advising its possible.

M

morgzy02

Reaction score
i honestly struggling with this one :/

M

morgzy02

Reaction score
I now know how to get Online classes into custom games

Top Bottom