• Views 7,116
FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a list of custom maps for download, with working links! Most of these are not mine, the only content I created is the content mentioned directly as mine. Bungie.net no longer supports custom map/gametype downloading, so here's my attempt to bring back some of the custom games we loved. If you have a custom map/gametype you have, post it in a reply and I will add it to the list! If you don't see a map/gametype you are looking for, it means nobody has uploaded it here. Feel free to request for a map/gametype and I will try to find someone who still has it. Before asking any questions, read the FAQ to see if it answered already.

WARNING! Maps/gametypes with a * are modified. Uploading these to your fileshare can result in a permanent fileshare ban. You assume all risks by using them on your Xbox 360.

Download all maps/gametypes (updated 8-26-2014. Does not include screenshots)

Maps with Gametypes - Format: Map Name (Gametype Name)

5 Chambers (Fat Kid (5C)) - Go through the five chambers before the Fat Kid kills you. Forged on Foundry.
2dd8b4s8cy6927pfg.jpg

A Real Prison (Cops n Robbers) - Do as the cop says or else he/she will execute you. Forged on Foundry.
ml6jxc2ty42vydkfg.jpg

9oart72z9n2nkayfg.jpg

Christmas Eve (Evil Santa) - An infection game where the zombie (Santa) must go into the chimneys of the houses in order to kill the people inside them. Forged on Foundry
mr1bu7ki09w83w9fg.jpg

otzogbt4ggw8q8gfg.jpg

vpteetjinjdikiufg.jpg

Fat Kid Map V2 (Fat Kid (H)) - A building with multiple levels to shoot the fat kid (alpha zombie in infection.) Forged on Foundry. Note: The original map had a place where you could breakout of bounds using a mongoose. I fixed this by adding another wall.
hk13jk6616mymqefg.jpg

98265xq6ebelvncfg.jpg

Halo: Reach (Halo) - An infection-based racing map. Survive the entire course and claim your victory by killing the zombie. Forged on Sandbox.
3ch2crc8r84hh6afg.jpg

rprcpihj52g8jmxfg.jpg

Hide/Seek Town (Hide n Seek) - Hide from the zombie! In this infection game, the humans are invisible, but zombies can only be killed with an assassination. Forged on Foundry.
9u90gjaoc91ks9wfg.jpg

Hide/Seek Town Remade on Sandbox (Hide n Seek) (Also known as Ghost Busters) - Same game as above, the map is slightly different and on Sandbox instead. Forged on Sandbox.
4in973866beziv2fg.jpg

Jaws V2.0 (Shark) - Do not let the sharks (zombies) kill you! Stay up on that ole antennae. Forged on Last Resort.
7pgb77274lq421nfg.jpg

8748ynr4uhm34zvfg.jpg

Jenga Tower X (Jenga Ooh Gah) - Stay on the Jenga Tower as long as you can as the zombie attempts to knock over the tower you are on by launching objects at you. Forged on Standoff.
op222ndvo681g98fg.jpg

amxn11b7sbdq72ofg.jpg

eq2ggjoxpuuu2p1fg.jpg

Kiddie Lane V2.0 (Ice Cream Man)* - Not the original map, I remade this myself since I cannot find anyone who has it. Invisible barriers are placed to prevent players from leaving the given area. Forged on Foundry.
d41o5nmkdqgsxlufg.jpg

n6az5m2dnc3a2lwfg.jpg

Left 4 Dead (Left 4 Dead) - Fight off the zombie hoards in an attempt to survive. It is not the version I am familiar with, but it had a very high download count on Bungie.net, so I assumed some of you may know it. Forged on Foundry.
d5we5sfuj9v522vfg.jpg

Man Cannon Wars (Man Cannon Wars) - Bounce between man cannons while trying to kill your friends, or enemies. Forged on Narrows.
yb992169906m02bfg.jpg

nqc36ep9ikks29ofg.jpg

Maze (Maze)* - Based off of a maze I made many years ago, I remade it and thought maybe some of you would enjoy it. The full maze does not work on Xbox Live or System Link, since it uses custom tags to break the object limit. I made a simplified version that works on Xbox Live and System Link, in case you ever want to play with your friends between two different consoles. Forged on Sandbox.
oiu52h5tgdk4lzcfg.jpg

8k9ydsxj6br0h3bfg.jpg

Monster Jam X (Monster Trucks) - Knock your friends off the platform with vehicles, hijack them and throw them off of the platform or assassinate them... whichever you choose! Forged on Standoff.
y6oi4o4e6fz8jvyfg.jpg

7kmd030mj5bl3n9fg.jpg

Omega Journey-3 (Fat Kid (O)) - Break your way through this structure before the fat kid (zombie) kills (or eats) you. Forged on Foundry.
clcyeixjim6z1tvfg.jpg

Quearena (Smear the Quear) - Despite the author's spelling mistakes and vulgar name, this game is fun. Splatter your friends before they disable your vehicle and infect you. Forged on Foundry.
a8stcr96ba25t7sfg.jpg

dd26g37v7d95dqafg.jpg

Skybase/Skycastle (Skyland) - The classic Skycastle map (V.40). Retreat to the base/castle and defend it from zombies. Forged on Standoff.
y4e1xvey46kvgq3fg.jpg

Space Station 41 (Space)* - As zombie, knock over the floating elephants in an attempt to kill the humans. If you're a human, try to kill the zombie before he/she knocks over all of your elephants. Forged on Sandtrap.
j2d7am3j7sk6j7mfg.jpg

oblpd98aeca9bjifg.jpg

Station 68 (Cops n Robbers) - Another popular Cops n Robbers map. Forged on Foundry.
1oq3mgj2v175mbqfg.jpg

Trash Compactor (Garbage Man) - Avoid the garbage man's (zombie's) attempts to squish you with all of his/her trash. Forged on Foundry.
ecpdyzbzn7zj1t8fg.jpg

7rs50mma31il3dmfg.jpg

8foh9jqtr60hktkfg.jpg

Tunnel Raid 2.0 (Tunnel Raid CTF) - Fight your way to victory through the tunnel. Capture the other team's flag in this popular CTF map. Forged on Last Resort.
0yum1p29e3uro07fg.jpg

f3dvt5y6vqhkzovfg.jpg

Yellow Ducks (Duck Hunt V2) - Another Duck Hunt map. Make your way up to the hunter's (zombie's) nest before he/she kills you. Forged on Foundry.
4t62cikj9fq4j00fg.jpg

g5jt5nj9dm5jbc4fg.jpg

Standalone Maps

Burger King - This is supposed to recreate a Burger King restaurant. I was never crazy about this map, but it is popular. Forged on Foundry.
9l1wgqj9an2e60kfg.jpg

ewt2vutd2czzxuwfg.jpg

Explosive Flying Elephant - Shoot the explosives on the elephant closer to the phantom and watch it fly! Forged on Sandtrap.
38d0c6v4cz6kl6cfg.jpg

k7t2tc2s53nsd9xfg.jpg

zheipaz9qn6ykdefg.jpg

Floody* - The original modded map with random flood tanks, flood bubbles (as I like to call them) and monitor cameras placed around the map. Forged on Cold Storage.
wzrq92gl31qrx0ofg.jpg

Forge Elephants* - A map I made about seven years ago. You finally have the chance to pick up the elephant and use it as if it were any other forge object! You cannot spawn more elephants and I believe saving changes to the map removes all of the forge-enabled elephants. This does not work on Xbox Live and System Link due to the use of custom tags, sorry. Forged on Sandtrap.
rtnnvi4gv899irifg.jpg

Frigate* - Explore the frigate (or just walk on it.) Made by me in an attempt to somewhat restore Shad0w Lag's map. Forged on Sandtrap.
3j3ic5v7abjox5hfg.jpg

ihl9075d2fbwepbfg.jpg

MJ Playground - Meant to be played with the MJ gametype, but everyone seems to have their own version of the gametype, so I didn't include one. Forged on Foundry.
b5swnsn3n2b7j8sfg.jpg

No Turrets on Snowbound* - Another map I made. The turrets that will shoot you if you go out of bounds are no longer present from the start of the round. Saving changes to the map should work, no promises. Forged on Snowbound.
wa6yahqg5payw2rfg.jpg

67bjzpzbput3l0kfg.jpg

Sandbox Skull - Spawn directly on top of the Sandbox skull without being shot by the guardians. You will need to respawn if forge decides to spawn you in-bounds. Forged on Sandbox.
27d96udb6rc5qayfg.jpg

rcwlx97o6f2pzqdfg.jpg

Trapped V3.0* - I made Last Resort's beach closed off with invisible barriers. This supports every gametype! Forged on Last Resort.
wa4jl7xpwd1b7jjfg.jpg

Troop Warthog on The Pit* - I moved the troop warthogs to spawn in-bounds next to the fence. In order to drive the only functioning warthog, you will have to destroy all of the warthogs first and make sure the damaged ones do not respawn before the undamaged one respawns. You can only drive the troop warthog as connection host. Forged on The Pit.
lks11shkjwuhebmfg.jpg

6k52265ti526k43fg.jpg

uwp9a73ut9s7gagfg.jpg

Water Resort* - What beach? Note: If you spawn or go under the water, you won't be able to see the water above you. Forged on Last Resort.
49bi61kmbmbi5d3fg.jpg

Standalone Gametypes

Fat Kid - An infection gametype. The alpha zombie has maximum shields, but only has melee weapons, cannot drive vehicles, moves very slowly, and jumps very low as well. Humans spawn with random weapons.
hk13jk6616mymqefg.jpg

Flame Throwers* - A slayer gametype. Players spawn with a flamethrower and dropping it will leave the player with no weapon.
Screenshot.ashx

(This photo is not mine. All credit goes to tonka420.)

Instant Respawn* - Anthony's "no respawn time" gametype. It is slayer and players respawn almost instantly after they die.

Screenshots (modded text will NOT work outside of fileshare, but you will receive a ban if you upload a modded screenshot.)

¥ Ashley¥ - You probably know what this is, uploading this upon request.
Screenshot.ashx

Be Careful... Remade - I wanted this to be in 16:9 aspect ratio, so I made my own based off the original. Keep in mind the modded text will not work outside of fileshare for screenshots (not saying you should upload it since you will probably receive a fileshare ban.)
csg4hy2n8cglw1bfg.jpg

Yes its true - Same as the above, uploaded upon request.
Screenshot.ashx

FAQ

Q: How do I transfer these to my Xbox 360?
A: You will need to use either a transfer cable to your Xbox 360 HDD or use a USB flash drive. You can use a free program such as Horizon or Modio to transfer the files.

Q: How do I add a file to Horizon?
A: Just drag and drop the file into the program, paste your IDs, resign/rehash, and then transfer the file to your device (read below for more details.)

Q: How do I make them playable?
A: You need to resign/rehash these with your Console ID, Profile ID, and Device ID in order to have the files show up and load on the main menu. To do this, use the free program Horizon. Open one of your own saves to find your IDS.

Q: Why do some of the Fat Kid gametypes have an (H) or (O) at the end of their name??
A: Because not every Fat Kid gametype is designed for every map. The ones with these letters are specialized for the map it is downloaded with.

Q: Why is nothing I transferred showing up/loading??
A: You didn't resign the maps with your Console ID, Profile ID, and/or Device ID. To do this, use the free program Horizon. Open one of your own saves to find your IDS.

Q: Can you upload X?
A: I can try to find someone who has it, no promises.

Q: Why does my screenshot's modded text not work??
A: The modded text won't show up in your screenshot library. You can use modded text in map/gametype descriptions and it will show up with no issues, but modded text will only function in screenshots being viewed from fileshare. Upload modded screenshots at your own risk.

Q: This version of Duck Hunt/Jenga/whatever sucks! Can you upload the other version?
A: If you know specifically what version you want, I can try to find it. Giving me a description of the map/gametype is not going to help me (ex: the version with the gravity lift in the place next to the other thing where a secret sniper is behind the wall next to the other wall around the door and there's a second tower with a second street.)

Q: Is your gamertag linked to any of these files?
A: Only my previous gamertags, so no.

Q: Are you going to update this thread?
A: I certainly plan to if people show interest in this!

I hope you enjoy these, it took awhile to find them, null all of the IDs, upload them, fix them, put them all in separate zip files, take all of the screenshots (except the last one), and put everything together.

Happy custom gaming! Feel free to ask a question or make a correction if I have made an error.

Last edited:
Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a list of custom maps for download, with working links! Most of these are not mine, the only content I created is the content mentioned directly as mine. Bungie.net no longer supports custom map/gametype downloading, so here's my attempt to bring some of the custom games we loved back. If you have a custom map/gametype you have, post it in a reply and I will add it to the list! If you don't see a map/gametype you are looking for, it means nobody has uploaded it here. Feel free to request for a map/gametype and I will try to find someone who still has it. Before asking any questions, read the FAQ to see if it answered already.

WARNING! Maps/gametypes with a * are modified. Uploading these to your fileshare can result in a permanent fileshare ban. You assume all risks by using them on your Xbox 360.

Download all maps/gametypes (updated 7-15-2014)

Maps with Gametypes - Format: Map Name (Gametype Name)

Christmas Eve (Evil Santa) - An infection game where the zombie (Santa) must go into the chimneys of the houses in order to kill the people inside them. Forged on Foundry
mr1bu7ki09w83w9fg.jpg

otzogbt4ggw8q8gfg.jpg

vpteetjinjdikiufg.jpg

Fat Kid Map V2 (Fat Kid (H)) - A building with multiple levels to shoot the fat kid (alpha zombie in infection.) Forged on Foundry.
hk13jk6616mymqefg.jpg

98265xq6ebelvncfg.jpg

Halo: Reach (Halo) - An infection-based racing map. Survive the entire course and claim your victory by killing the zombie. Forged on Sandbox.
3ch2crc8r84hh6afg.jpg

rprcpihj52g8jmxfg.jpg

Hide/Seek Town (Hide n Seek) - Hide from the zombie! In this infection game, the humans are invisible, but zombies can only be killed with an assassination. Forged on Foundry.
9u90gjaoc91ks9wfg.jpg

Hide/Seek Town Remade on Sandbox (Hide n Seek) - Same game as above, the map is slightly different and on Sandbox instead. Forged on Sandbox.
4in973866beziv2fg.jpg

Jaws V2.0 (Shark) - Don't let the sharks (zombies) kill you! Stay up on that ole antennae. Forged on Last Resort.
7pgb77274lq421nfg.jpg

8748ynr4uhm34zvfg.jpg

Jenga Tower X (Jenga Ooh Gah) - Stay on the Jenga Tower as long as you can as the zombie attempts to knock over the tower you are on by launching objects at you. Forged on Standoff.
op222ndvo681g98fg.jpg

amxn11b7sbdq72ofg.jpg

eq2ggjoxpuuu2p1fg.jpg

Kiddie Lane V2.0 (Ice Cream Man)* - Not the original map, I remade this myself since I cannot find anyone who has it. Invisible barriers are placed to prevent players from leaving the given area. Forged on Standoff.
d41o5nmkdqgsxlufg.jpg

n6az5m2dnc3a2lwfg.jpg

Left 4 Dead (Left 4 Dead) - Fight off the zombie hoards in an attempt to survive. It's not the version I'm familiar with, but it had a very high download count on Bungie.net, so I assumed some of you may know it. Forged on Foundry.
d5we5sfuj9v522vfg.jpg

Man Cannon Wars (Man Cannon Wars) - Bounce between man cannons while trying to kill your friends, or enemies. Forged on Narrows.
yb992169906m02bfg.jpg

nqc36ep9ikks29ofg.jpg

Maze (Maze)* - Based off of a maze I made many years ago, I remade it and thought maybe some of you would enjoy it. The full maze does not work on Xbox Live or System Link, since it uses custom tags to break the object limit. I made a simplified version that works on Xbox Live and System Link, in case you ever want to play with your friends over the internet. Forged on Sandbox.
oiu52h5tgdk4lzcfg.jpg

8k9ydsxj6br0h3bfg.jpg

Monster Jam X (Monster Trucks) - Knock your friends off the platform with vehicles, hijack them and throw them off of the platform or assassinated them... whatever you choose! Forged on Standoff.
y6oi4o4e6fz8jvyfg.jpg

7kmd030mj5bl3n9fg.jpg

Omega Journey-3 (Fat Kid (O)) - Break your way through this structure before the fat kid (zombie) kills (or eats) you. Forged on Foundry.
clcyeixjim6z1tvfg.jpg

Quearena (Smear the Quear) - Despite the author's spelling mistakes and vulgar name, this game is fun. Splatter your friends before they disable your vehicle and infect you. Forged on Foundry.
a8stcr96ba25t7sfg.jpg

dd26g37v7d95dqafg.jpg

Space Station 41 (Space)* - As zombie, knock over the floating elephants in an attempt to kill the humans. If your a human, try to kill the zombie before he/she knocks over all of your elephants. Forged on Sandtrap.
j2d7am3j7sk6j7mfg.jpg

oblpd98aeca9bjifg.jpg

Trash Compactor (Garbage Man) - Avoid the garbage man's (zombie's) attempts to squish you with all of his/her trash. Forged on Foundry.
ecpdyzbzn7zj1t8fg.jpg

7rs50mma31il3dmfg.jpg

8foh9jqtr60hktkfg.jpg

Tunnel Raid 2.0 (Tunnel Raid CTF) - Fight your way to victory through the tunnel. Capture the other team's flag in this popular CTF map. Forged on Last Resort.
0yum1p29e3uro07fg.jpg

f3dvt5y6vqhkzovfg.jpg

Yellow Ducks (Duck Hunt V2) - Another Duck Hunt map. Make your way up to the hunter's (zombie's) nest before he/she kills you. Forged on Foundry.
4t62cikj9fq4j00fg.jpg

g5jt5nj9dm5jbc4fg.jpg

Standalone Maps

Burger King - This is supposed to recreate a Burger King restaurant. I was never crazy about this map, but it is popular. Forged on Foundry.
9l1wgqj9an2e60kfg.jpg

ewt2vutd2czzxuwfg.jpg

Explosive Flying Elephant - Shoot the explosives on the elephant closer to the phantom and watch it fly! Forged on Sandtrap.
38d0c6v4cz6kl6cfg.jpg

k7t2tc2s53nsd9xfg.jpg

zheipaz9qn6ykdefg.jpg

Floody* - The original modded map with random flood tanks, flood bubbles (as I like to call them) and monitor cameras placed around the map. Forged on Cold Storage.
wzrq92gl31qrx0ofg.jpg

Forge Elephants* - A map I made about five years ago. Your chance to pick up the elephant and use it as if it were any other forge object! You cannot spawn more elephants and I believe saving changes to the map removes all of the forge-enabled elephants. This does not work on Xbox Live and System Link due to the use of custom tags, sorry. Forged on Sandtrap.
rtnnvi4gv899irifg.jpg

Frigate* - Explore the frigate (or just walk on it.) Made by me in an attempt to somewhat restore Shad0w Lag's map. Forged on Sandtrap.
3j3ic5v7abjox5hfg.jpg

ihl9075d2fbwepbfg.jpg

No Turrets on Snowbound* - Another map I made. The turrets that will shoot you if you go out of bounds are no longer present from the start of the round. Saving changes to the map should work, no promises. Forged on Snowbound.
wa6yahqg5payw2rfg.jpg

67bjzpzbput3l0kfg.jpg

Sandbox Skull - Spawn directly on top of the Sandbox skull without being shot by the guardians. You will need to respawn if forge decides to spawn you in-bounds. Forged on Sandbox.
27d96udb6rc5qayfg.jpg

rcwlx97o6f2pzqdfg.jpg

Trapped V3.0* - I made Last Resort's beach closed off with invisible barriers. Forged on Last Resort.
wa4jl7xpwd1b7jjfg.jpg

Troop Warthog on The Pit* - I moved the troop warthogs to spawn in-bounds next to the fence. In order to drive the only functioning warthog, you will have to destroy all of the warthogs first and make sure the damaged one does not respawn before the undamaged one respawns. You can only drive the troop warthog as connection host. Forged on The Pit.
lks11shkjwuhebmfg.jpg

6k52265ti526k43fg.jpg

uwp9a73ut9s7gagfg.jpg

Standalone Gametypes

Fat Kid - An infection gametype. The alpha zombie has maximum shields, but only has melee weapons, cannot drive vehicles, moves very slowly, and jumps very low as well. Humans spawn with random weapons.
hk13jk6616mymqefg.jpg

Flame Throwers* - A slayer gametype. Players spawn with a flamethrower and dropping it will leave the player with no weapon.
Screenshot.ashx

(This photo is not mine. All credit goes to tonka420.)

Instant Respawn* - Anthony's "no respawn time" gametype. It is slayer and players respawn almost instantly after they die.

FAQ

Q: How do I transfer these to my Xbox 360?
A: You will need to use either a transfer cable to your Xbox 360 HDD or use a USB flash drive. You can use a free program such as Horizon or Modio to transfer the files.

A: You need to resign/rehash these with your Console ID, Profile ID, and Device ID in order to have the files show up and load on the main menu. To do this, use the free program Horizon. Open one of your own saves to find your IDS.

Q: Why do some of the Fat Kid gametypes have an (H) or (O) at the end of their name??
A: Because not every Fat Kid gametype is designed for every map. The ones with these letters are specialized for the map it is downloaded with.

Q: Why is nothing I transferred showing up??
A: You didn't resign the maps with your Console ID, Profile ID, and/or Device ID. To do this, use free program Horizon. Open one of your own saves to find your IDS.

Q: Can you upload X?
A: I can try to find someone who has it, no promises.

Q: This version of Duck Hunt/Jenga/whatever sucks! Can you upload the other version?
A: If you know specifically what version you want, I can try to find it. Giving me a description of the map/gametype is not going to help me (ex: the version with the gravity lift in the place next to the other thing where a secret sniper is behind the wall next to the other wall around the door and there's a second tower with a second street.)

Q: Is your gamertag linked to any of these files?
A: Only my previous gamertags, so no.

Q: Are you going to update this thread?
A: I certainly plan to if people show interest in this!

I hope you enjoy these, it took awhile to find them, null all of the IDs, upload them, fix them, put them all in separate zip files, take all of the screenshots (except the last one), and put everything together.

Happy custom gaming! Feel free to ask a question or make a correction if I have made an error.

Very Nice Thread :smile:

S

se712345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you man, these are sweet can't wait to start playing on them again!

Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you add the files onto horizon?

xConnorLaad1997x

xConnorLaad1997x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Thats not my problem. i mean i cant add the just downloaded map files onto horizon so i can edit them?

Just drag and drop the file into the program, paste your IDs, resign/rehash, and then transfer the file to your device.

Top Bottom
Login
Register