Just posting some images for those that are curious what it'll look like:

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool. So you can upload any image and you'll be able to see it, but the Enforcement team has to approve it before it's public. That's awesome. I'm excited, but us Beta members will be waiting for a while.

V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
Sin$
True, maybe it would be a bad idea for me to use the exact same avatar.
Yeaaahhh, I kinda used the same upscaled 360 pic that I used in the tutorial. So, they can easily correlate that.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
True, maybe it would be a bad idea for me to use the exact same avatar.
I'm going to try to avoid using the same avatars for my xbox account as the ones I use here. Which is going to be quite the challenge seeing as I often change my avatar here every five minutes. :banghead:

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to try to avoid using the same avatars for my xbox account as the ones I use here. Which is going to be quite the challenge seeing as I often change my avatar here every five minutes. :banghead:
I'm gonna make my avatar the 7s logo!!!

V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
Sin$
Ehh, they can put one-&-one together, but what more could they do after that?

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Ehh, they can put one-&-one together, but what more could they do after that?
True that.
I wonder if they're actually going through every gamerpicture that's being uploaded or if they're just saying they're going to look through them just to deter people from uploading something that they shouldn't?
I'm gonna make my avatar the 7s logo!!!
Let us know how far that goes.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeaaahhh, I kinda used the same upscaled 360 pic that I used in the tutorial. So, they can easily correlate that.
You just blew my mind. I never thought of that. Now I want to find higher res 360 gamerpics and use them.

V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
Sin$
True that.
I wonder if they're actually going through every gamerpicture that's being uploaded or if they're just saying they're going to look through them just to deter people from uploading something that they shouldn't?

Let us know how far that goes.
Yeah, I questioned that myself. I don't care if they staff a thousand people, with how highly requested custom gamerpics are + the sheer volume of players, I doubt they'd be able to keep up with everything. Honestly, I'm surprised they haven't announced some sort of reward program for reporting CoC breaking gamerpics. That way there'd at least be some-sort of incentive.

Last edited:
Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just posting some images for those that are curious what it'll look like:

You've already been referenced multiple times on Reddit for this, hence why I'm here. Nice job on the post.
But I'm a Preview member how did you get this?
They're testing it internally, it's not even available to Insiders according to Major Nelson.

BigPimPRoillin

BigPimPRoillin

Reaction score
Sin$
Dev mode and probably not.

I wanna be the (very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause.) but lol i want to know how to enter Dev mode please cause I wanna be the first on my friends list to have a custom pic

V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register