Solved Custom Game UI error after getting modded

• Thread starter GrasianMafia66
  • Start date
  • Views 804
G

GrasianMafia66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got modded about a week ago. Now whenever I try and play custom games I get booted and get a UI error with numbers at the end. Is there a fix to this.

ImaginaryMoDz

ImaginaryMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got modded about a week ago. Now whenever I try and play custom games I get booted and get a UI error with numbers at the end. Is there a fix to this.
Xbox or PS3?

Paradox

Paradox

· We The North ·
Reaction score
Did you get a recovery done? Did you get an unlock all done with that recovery? I'm going to assume your on Xbox 360!

If you did get an unlock all and recovery then try going to the custom game menu and open up your custom classes are the class names random symbols? If they are then press RB then LB and the class names should go back to normal then hopefully it should work.

If it does not work or you have any other questions feel free to PM me and I will try to help you out!

G

GrasianMafia66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
xbox and I get all unlocked recovery.

Flater

Flater

Contributor
Platinum Record Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Did you get a recovery done? Did you get an unlock all done with that recovery? I'm going to assume your on Xbox 360!

If you did get an unlock all and recovery then try going to the custom game menu and open up your custom classes are the class names random symbols? If they are then press RB then LB and the class names should go back to normal then hopefully it should work.

If it does not work or you have any other questions feel free to PM me and I will try to help you out!
That just goes to class set 2 then back

Justin08601

Justin08601

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Anyone else viewing this, Go into class setting of a working class click copy and copy working class to replace bad class and it'll overwrite it and stop the error

Top Bottom