What's new

Custom Fallout 4 Themed Xbox One Cosmetic Mod

Thorhack

Thorhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow!! I just stumbled on this thread while searching for answers on how to get my 3 pin LED fan to work on the xbox one.
My project is also fallout 4 and mine looks similar to yours in certain ways. Completely not intended at all. Great minds think alike I guess. Here is the one Im working on and will include a DIY tutorial on my youtube page as I did with a PS4.
hSA3lg9.jpg

If anyone can help with the fan issue please hit me up!
Haha, found it! I haven't been on here in so long. 
That looks sick!

Like no joke, I would buy that from you lol.

Did you make that Vault 111 logo yourself?
Yeah From foam actually, lol The rust was much more pronounced. But I cleared it and it lost most of it's affect :/ 
Man The Console Looks Beast! Make This Project A First And Complete It With A Controller Maybe? Love The Wasteland Look.
I got the head up from a German guy who makes amazing consoles and controllers that the tech is now possible for a two stage clear in aerosol form. So it may be happening soon. The issue is, the rust would be super muted once I cleared.

Thorhack

Thorhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so just an update for everyone. The console is now sitting in Bethesda's office!!! They sent me a 1 TB Fallout 4 bundle to replace it with. I am super interested in doing anyone's Xbox who would like it done. Fallout themed, I have a guy who wants a Croatian themed xbox, a Halo 5 and a couple other. I have lots of spare time people. Let me know!

C

Code of the Sith

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so just an update for everyone. The console is now sitting in Bethesda's office!!! They sent me a 1 TB Fallout 4 bundle to replace it with. I am super interested in doing anyone's Xbox who would like it done. Fallout themed, I have a guy who wants a Croatian themed xbox, a Halo 5 and a couple other. I have lots of spare time people. Let me know!
If you wouldn't mind disclosing prices I am interested

gabrielzero

gabrielzero

Reaction score
Sin$
I am definitely interested in a Fallout themed X-Box One. Is it ok if I message you?

Z

Z30001

Reaction score
Sin$
Wow dude this is sick good job:thumbsup: also did you use part of a metal fence for the area around the vent?

maverick1241

maverick1241

Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to try and do something like this myself. I have a couple of questions hopefully you could answer.
How did you attach the plexiglass to the case?
What type of paint did you use to have it stick?
How did you power the LED's?
If you installed an aftermarket fan what did you use and how did you get it to powerdown?

Thorhack

Thorhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys if you're interested, I have a Facebook and YouTube as well as Instagram for this. Check out Thor's Console Forge. If not you can find me on Facebook Thor Jacob Hacker. 
I would love to try and do something like this myself. I have a couple of questions hopefully you could answer.
How did you attach the plexiglass to the case?
What type of paint did you use to have it stick?
How did you power the LED's?
If you installed an aftermarket fan what did you use and how did you get it to powerdown?
Hot glue for the plexi, there's a couple threads for power. And I used krylon fusion for paint. Factory fan

Ukantbeatme

Ukantbeatme

Reaction score
Sin$
what would the prices be like though?

might i ask

Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
This is actually really sick, I was thinking about sending my console out so someone can modify the case.

Top Bottom
Login
Register