Solved Custom Dashboard for Xbox 360 with x3ky

• Thread starter drlynes
  • Start date
  • Views 2,521
D

drlynes

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I've got an xbox 360s with the xk3y, everything runs perfectly.
I'm coming from a Wii that had USB Loader GX installed, it made it very easy to run games off of the HDD. I've seen mention of a few dashboards for the xbox 360, is there any that can be recommended to replace the current dashboard? I'd like t o be able to remove icons/tiles that I don't use and maybe simplify the ISOmenu process, that's all.

Thanks a lot.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I've got an xbox 360s with the xk3y, everything runs perfectly.
I'm coming from a Wii that had USB Loader GX installed, it made it very easy to run games off of the HDD. I've seen mention of a few dashboards for the xbox 360, is there any that can be recommended to replace the current dashboard? I'd like t o be able to remove icons/tiles that I don't use and maybe simplify the ISOmenu process, that's all.

Thanks a lot.
You can't run a custom dashboard on a console with an xkey, you need an RGHed or JTAGed console to do that. Oh, and the only two custom dashes for the xbox 360 are freestyle dash (FSD) and Aurora, and they don't really replace the normal dash, they just run over it.

D

drlynes

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, thanks.

You can't run a custom dashboard on a console with an xkey, you need an RGHed or JTAGed console to do that. Oh, and the only two custom dashes for the xbox 360 are freestyle dash (FSD) and Aurora, and they don't really replace the normal dash, they just run over it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register