What's new

Discussion Custom class system more vulnerable?

• Thread starter The Governator
  • Start date
  • Views 1,849
The Governator

jakegloryblink

Get To The Choppa!
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys think that because the custom class system is based on a point system instead of a slot fill system that its going to be more vulnerable to modders and hackers? I know in Blops they were very quick to patch any security breach but I feel like since they did such a overhaul on the MP in Blops2 that there are going to be alot of mods until they figure out all the holes in their system. I mean they are probably triple checking all their work but we got alot of talent on this website and just to create a new custom class system like that there has got to be some loop holes. Any thoughts?

Dollar4

DollarDev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good question. But if there are any mods they will surely patch it fast like they did in Blackops. Maybe quicker.

The Governator

jakegloryblink

Get To The Choppa!
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats what I'm thinking. But i mean look at what happened with prestiege tokens in MW3. Whos to say that you can't just give yourself 20 points per class with a little editing? Im just saying there are pros and cons to this point system. Don't get me wrong. I'm on a modding website for a reason lol. I love modding. I'm not saying don't do this. Just something I wanted to point out.

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There will most likely be a glitch to get more than 10 items, and there will most likely be bans because of it. So this time I'm going to play legit.

Chase

Chase

Get Got
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
You gotta think, its going to take modders some time to break the mp system too.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats what I'm thinking. But i mean look at what happened with prestiege tokens in MW3. Whos to say that you can't just give yourself 20 points per class with a little editing? Im just saying there are pros and cons to this point system. Don't get me wrong. I'm on a modding website for a reason lol. I love modding. I'm not saying don't do this. Just something I wanted to point out.
Prestige tokens were a glitch. Not a mod...

Kayvan

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
If there were mods, they would be patched fast. Probably people will try to find a glitch with the point system.

Top Bottom
Login
Register