FOTAHAL

KING ALEX HD

REQUIREMENT
MOC
BUNKER
CUSTOM APARTMENT
NIGHTCLUB
FREE AIM

STEP 1 DRIVE OUT THE CAR U WANT TO DUPLICATE FROM UR MOC AND PARK THE CAR CLOSE TO UR MOC THEN GO OUT SIDE ON FOOT
STEP 2 WHEN U ARE OUTSIDE PRESS THE PAUSE MANIU AND START A BLUE JOB NEXT TO UR CUSTOM APARTMENT AND JOIN A FRIEND FORM DIFFRENT TARGETIING MODE AND ACCEPT THE FIRST DECLINE THE SECOND GO TO UR CUSTOM APARTMENT
STEP 3 GO TO UR HEIST ROOM MAKE SURE U HAVE LEST ONE SETUP THEN U GOING TO PRESS THE PAUSE MANU GO TO ONLINE HOVER OVER CRIMINAL STARTERPACK U GOING TO HOLD THE PAUSE PRSS A TWICE AND RELASE THE PAUSE AND SEE IF U ITERATION MANU OPEN WITH CRIMINAL STARTER PACK THE U GOING TO REMOVE THE INTERATION MANU THEN U GOING TO PRESS R DPAD AND THE N Y AND OPEN THE INTERATION MANU AND CHANGE UR STYLE UNTILL ALL BLACK SCREEN IS GONE WHEN IS GONE U GOING TO PRESS THE PAUSE MANU AND GO TO MAP SWITCH VIEW START A NEAR BLUE JOB IN UR NIGHTCLUB THEN U GOING TO JOIN UR FREIND DIFFERNT TARGETING MODE ACCEPT THE FIRST AND DECLINE THE SECOND THEN GO TO UR NIGHTCLUB AND DIVE OUT A CAR U WANT TO LOSE AND U WILL SPAWN ON FOOT AND THEN U GOING TO PRESS PAUSE MANU GO TO MAP AND START UP AN BLUE JOB CLOSE TO UR BUNKER AND JOIN A FRRIEND DIFFRENT TARGETING MODE ACCEPT FIRST AND DELCINE THE SECOND THEN GO TO UR BUCKER AND U WILL SEE THE DUPLICATED CAR IN UR BUCKER PUTIN OUR MOC AND U ARE DONE

STEP 4 GO INSIDE UR NIGHT CLUB

DocVelez

DocVelez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m just glad you posted this and not him.

I mean seriously, does KingAlex ever not ramble for 10+min just to slap in as many ads as he can?

J

Joe1983

Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get the interaction menu to open in the first part of this glitch. To clarify i hold pause (button with three parallel lines in right center of controller) while selecting the cesp then press a button twice?

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get the interaction menu to open in the first part of this glitch. To clarify i hold pause (button with three parallel lines in right center of controller) while selecting the cesp then press a button twice?

ia menu is not a necessary step for glitches where you close pause and open cesp.
With other glitches i can't open ia menu sometimes and still can do the glitch.

-Hold pause
-Click A and release pause after eachother

But the easy way to always close pause in background:

-Just open cesp
-View properties
-Click any
-Click again
-Now back out to screen with purchase button

fotahal

fotahal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the interaction manu do not open quit ur game and try it again

Phantom13yt

Phantom13yt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it don´t work for me (PS4). it dont Show me the diffrent apartmentstile anymore after the Part with the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When I first saw this I thought it was like the apartment frozen $ or something ahah

BIGBrick

BIGBrick

Reaction score
Sin$
yea is patched, i test now and not work

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0Tb78lTWmseXR2Lt_X2tWC_2g

Running it right now boys! SoI had some problems with connection issues while trying to set this up.... but not like normal. At times nobody could join me as if I was in story mode, in fact it showed them that I was in story mode. Maybe that was a patch attempt? Once I’m glitched out OTR,seems nobody can join some session? We’ve just gotten around it by having my boy join me in free aim public lobby before I went OTR.

Top Bottom
Login
Register