What's new

News Curse of Osiris Trailer

• Thread starter fathom7411
  • Start date
  • Views 492
F

fathom7411

Reaction score
For those that haven't seen it yet. It looks like Bungie released a trailer for the upcoming DLC.

Hopefully, more details are revealed next month during the Bungie streams.

S

Sallos

Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm just going to wait until they make the base game worth playing before getting any of the DLC.

F

fathom7411

Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm just going to wait until they make the base game worth playing before getting any of the DLC.
I have no issues with the base game. However, unlike D1 I have become extremely casual with this game so that could be why I have no issues. This time around though, I am not buying season passes. I'll grab each dlc individually. I won't feel as bad walking away to play other games.

Excited for this!
It has definitely got me interested. I'm probably looking forward to whenever they bring Savathun and/ or Xivu Arath into the game the most. However, it probably won't happen until fall/winter 2018.

Last edited:
B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
I agree 100%. The live team needs to present how they are going to change things so players will want to replay it. I've dumped a few hours in this game and can say it lacks the urge to make me replay things.

Top Bottom