What's new

Solved Currently: Downloading Profiles Problems

B

Blitz

My Problems have Problems.
Reaction score
I just went to a new stealth server and when I went to download a profile, I got an error message saying it was temporarily unavailable. I tried rebooting and clearing my cache. Not sure what else I can do. :/

~~UPDATED~~
I have now tried:
TWO Stealth Servers, and
ONE Offline File, and I'm still having the same problem

(Please disregard the comments, that was a problem that was solved.)

Last edited:
H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
I just went to a new stealth server and when I went to download a profile, I got an error message saying it was temporarily unavailable. I tried rebooting and clearing my cache. Not sure what else I can do. :/
It is giving an error code?

B

Blitz

Reaction score
Yes. D0000018, not sure if it is that amount of 0's

B

Blitz

Reaction score
I don't know then, sorry mate.
Noobert could you help?
I did just set up a BO2 menu, and I just got a week trial for a stealth server, I'm not sure if any of those could cause it :/
And hello again, Noobert. Sorry, you're brought to me quite often.

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
I did just set up a BO2 menu, and I just got a week trial for a stealth server, I'm not sure if any of those could cause it :/
And hello again, Noobert. Sorry, you're brought to me quite often.
A BO2 menu shouldn't affect it, as no plugins are added for BO2, except for bypasses, of course, this is very strange...

B

Blitz

Reaction score
A BO2 menu shouldn't affect it, as no plugins are added for BO2, except for bypasses, of course, this is very strange...
It could be the server, it is a cheap server, hence why I wanted a trial before I bought it. And within 30 minutes I am having a problem :/ The owner and dev said they didn't know what to do, only I was having this problem.

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
It could be the server, it is a cheap server, hence why I wanted a trial before I bought it. And within 30 minutes I am having a problem :/ The owner and dev said they didn't know what to do, only I was having this problem.
It's probably the server then. What motherboard is your console? Some servers have issues with Coronas.

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Lol I do have a corona.
That's probably why. Some servers aren't as good as others and don't have full support for coronas.

You should switch to a different one :3

B

Blitz

Reaction score
That's probably why. Some servers aren't as good as others and don't have full support for coronas.

You should switch to a different one :3
Lol okay, I can't afford most of the servers, this one would be $20 lifetime. That is why I am not surprised that it does not support Corona's XD. Thank you for the help. Now I have the problem of BO3 and GTA 5 rebooting my entire Xbox when I start them up

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Lol okay, I can't afford most of the servers, this one would be $20 lifetime. That is why I am not surprised that it does not support Corona's XD. Thank you for the help. Now I have the problem of BO3 and GTA 5 rebooting my entire Xbox when I start them up
That will probably be the server mate, just find a free one. There are a few free servers and offline files in the Premium section, at the moment. I see you have access to that :wink:

B

Blitz

Reaction score
That will probably be the server mate, just find a free one. There are a few free servers and offline files in the Premium section, at the moment. I see you have access to that :wink:
I do. I loved Ultimate Server but it went down and there has been no word of if/when it'll be back up :/

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
I do. I loved Ultimate Server but it went down and there has been no word of if/when it'll be back up :/
Ultimate had a Teapot source, it was nothing special. I think CHEMO may have released some free Offline Files in the Premium Gaming section.

B

Blitz

Reaction score
Ultimate had a Teapot source, it was nothing special. I think CHEMO may have released some free Offline Files in the Premium Gaming section.
Lol I am not entirely sure on how offline files work tbh :/ But I will check it out. :tongue: And also, should I buy a Trinity? XD Possibly sell my Corona and get one? Because i have heard the Corona is overall pretty bad.

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Lol I am not entirely sure on how offline files work tbh :/ But I will check it out. :tongue: And also, should I buy a Trinity? XD Possibly sell my Corona and get one? Because i have heard the Corona is overall pretty bad.
You just set up the Offline Files like you would set up a server,
And about the console question, it's up to you. Trinitys are good but Coronas aren't that bad, they can just be a bit difficult at times.

B

Blitz

Reaction score
And about the console question, it's up to you. Trinitys are good but Coronas aren't that bad, they can just be a bit difficult at times.
Alright. Thank you for your help :smile: And I can still use the stealth, it is just that downloading profiles doesn't work. I don't know what else doesn't, I will try to test some things now. :/ Is there any way I can do that without a stealth?

B

Blitz

Reaction score
Updated~~ I have tried 2 stealths and 1 offline file, and still having the same problem.

Top Bottom