What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Junior's PC Money Drops 95% legit rate 0% ban rate lots of vouches

Legit or not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

junior3703

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to join drop your social club ID in the comments then once I add you join me I will not be inviting people. Then after the drops are over you must unadd me or you will be blocked and banned from any other drops. The drops will be at the airport. Don't go in passive mod any killers will be banned.
Donating to me helps you and helps me because if I get banned I won't be hosting any more money drops unless I have money to buy a new account.

[email protected] This helps me if I get banned to be able to get a new account and continue drops. It would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

- Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction.

- You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators.

- Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

J

junior3703

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

- Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction.

- You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators.

- Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.
Thank you but how can i get the thing where you click on the button it says proof and it shows the pic do i need premium

J

junior3703

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Give me a sec i have to relaunch gta 5 then i will inv you

B

brytntr

Reaction score
Sin$
sc bryant-bmx

is this fr tho

if so thank you so much

J

junior3703

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is real but if you dont get invited within 30 min you can assume im busy and just try again some other time

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you but how can i get the thing where you click on the button it says proof and it shows the pic do i need premium
Changed it for you, do you mean that? If so, then no, it's a spoiler which is a button you can press.

J

junior3703

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Changed it for you, do you mean that? If so, then no, it's a spoiler which is a button you can press.
idk what you mean but my proof is invisible if thats something you did can you undo it

B

brytntr

Reaction score
Sin$
ya its bryant-bmx no spaces no capsand thats a dash make sure u dont put a underscore

J

junior3703

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya its bryant-bmx no spaces no capsand thats a dash make sure u dont put a underscore
I dont even know what to say i cant find it sorry but im loading into gta 5 rn for everyone waiting so i should be ready in like 5 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register