• Start date
  • Views 3,179
Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd actually suggest to hold on. Because looking at the amount of vehicles released, I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar gave us new property slots to buy. So instead of selling your cars now you could have just bought a new garage.

LaporteM

LaporteM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd actually suggest to hold on. Because looking at the amount of vehicles released, I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar gave us new property slots to buy. So instead of selling your cars now you could have just bought a new garage.
Good thinkin

thetopgevrdog

thetopgevrdog

Reaction score
Sin$
Surprised nobody has mentioned the potential costs. really hoping the rally obey isnt 1,000,000+

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Surprised nobody has mentioned the potential costs. really hoping the rally obey isnt 500,000+

I actually read around on the gta forums website that there might be cars in here more expensive than the X-80. But that's about it. Nothing has been leaked yet, so no confirmed info. on costs.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll take 2 plz:cool:
24 hours to go! I'm actually looking forward to this one, it's nice to be waiting for cars that aren't horrific, garish hypers that appear to have fallen right out of a 2000AD comic strip.

MRnix69

MRnix69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
24 hours to go! I'm actually looking forward to this one, it's nice to be waiting for cars that aren't horrific, garish hypers that appear to have fallen right out of a 2000AD comic strip.
Lol true I can't wait either, but judge dreeds bike would be a nice addition to the game lol or abc robots as bodyguards :thumbsup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register