• Thread starter CloudTheWolf
  • Start date
  • Views 4,895
CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...&utm_content=gtao-cs-specialvehicles-03092017

969692e293309c9647f285dfa78a1fadee7842ee.jpg

Speed through tunnels and parachute to the finish with the Ruiner 2000 in Damned, one of 20 new Stunt Races featuring Special Vehicles launching next week.

Next week, a different breed of high-flying vehicular competition hits GTA Online with 20 new Stunt Races custom built for the Rocket Voltic, Ruiner 2000 & Blazer Aqua in Cunning Stunts: Special Vehicle Circuit. Designed with each of these vehicles' unique characteristics and abilities in mind, this collection of Stunt Races comes to GTA Online on Tuesday, March 14. Also on Tuesday, Legendary Motorsport adds the classically-styled Progen GP1 to its formidable roster of supercars.

79c134d2db79a1e8b27ca35be0b47210f9a96501.jpg

The all-new Progen GP1

And to gear up for next week's Special Vehicle Races, we've also got a flight of new GTA Online bonuses kicking in this weekend and running through Monday, March 13th (on top of ongoing specials including Double GTA$ & RP Stunt Races). Aspiring kingpins can claim their own high-rise for 25% off Executive Offices and Office Garages before taking advantage of CEO bonuses all weekend long. To help satiate your thirst for carnage and gear up for Tuesday, Warstock is slashing the SecuroServ prices on Special Vehicles. Special Vehicle Missions will also dish out Double GTA$ & RP throughout the weekend, allowing you to earn big while getting acclimated with the Special Vehicle of your choosing. Bodyguards and Associates are also getting a Double GTA$ salary bump this weekend.

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Another single vehicle, awesome.

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If it wasn't for the new car(s?) I don't think we'd even need to download anything for this. The races can be added on the backend, and the tunables are already setup to allow the special vehicles in races whenever Rockstar wants to do it.

CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it wasn't for the new car(s?) I don't think we'd even need to download anything for this. The races can be added on the backend, and the tunables are already setup to allow the special vehicles in races whenever Rockstar wants to do it.

Hopefully this is a filler update for something much bigger, because no one needs more ****ass r* jobs or adversary modes

K

KHZFrost

Reaction score
Sin$
"To add to your garage collection, we’re bringing some of the most requested classic GTA vehicles by popular demand into GTA Online for the first time – such as the Turismo Classic and the Infernus Classic that first made its appearance on the streets of Liberty City in GTAIII." it is not just a single car

J

jackie dahmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most hideous thing I've ever seen, son. 80s cars gotta be the ugliest things ever concepted. Ferrari Ballsack cause it looks like ballsack
so you don't like the delorian? I know it isn't a super car but it was suppose to be a corvette killer lol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't wait for Tuesday since dataminers will likely be able to give us a taste of whats to come. :biggrin:

Personally, i'd be thrilled if they add the Testarossa and the F40.

Style icons in my opinion, and if you've played the older GTA games, you'd probably want to see them in GTA online even if it was just for the sentimental value.

Best case scenario they'd be Benny's cars so you could leave them classic or turn em into their modern equivalent.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Another single vehicle, awesome.
And another supercar at that.

With updates getting to be so expensive, it seems like we've only been getting high priced supercars, or cheap cars that have expensive Benny's upgrades. I'm just hoping to one day be able to take my BF Injection to Benny's, so I can drop $1.5M on a nice bug.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A college girl style convertible Beetle would fit right into Los Santos

Even a herbie style Beetle if you ask me.

Not a bad idea :smile:

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They just updated ifruit, so now maybe someone can grab some fruit pics of the cars they plan on drip feeding.

Last edited:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
WAS it a corvette killer though, that is the real mystery
No, it was a delorian killer.
Unless you were in posession of one containing white powder like substance inside the door panels all packaged up like bricks.

On another note I've been saying since day one I would like a return of the fox body dominator and maybe some more options at the mod shop like some gear ratio changes to increase the top speed on some of the muscle cars.
But I do love the stunt races.

Thehomeless1

Thehomeless1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...&utm_content=gtao-cs-specialvehicles-03092017

969692e293309c9647f285dfa78a1fadee7842ee.jpg

Speed through tunnels and parachute to the finish with the Ruiner 2000 in Damned, one of 20 new Stunt Races featuring Special Vehicles launching next week.

Next week, a different breed of high-flying vehicular competition hits GTA Online with 20 new Stunt Races custom built for the Rocket Voltic, Ruiner 2000 & Blazer Aqua in Cunning Stunts: Special Vehicle Circuit. Designed with each of these vehicles' unique characteristics and abilities in mind, this collection of Stunt Races comes to GTA Online on Tuesday, March 14. Also on Tuesday, Legendary Motorsport adds the classically-styled Progen GP1 to its formidable roster of supercars.

79c134d2db79a1e8b27ca35be0b47210f9a96501.jpg

The all-new Progen GP1

And to gear up for next week's Special Vehicle Races, we've also got a flight of new GTA Online bonuses kicking in this weekend and running through Monday, March 13th (on top of ongoing specials including Double GTA$ & RP Stunt Races). Aspiring kingpins can claim their own high-rise for 25% off Executive Offices and Office Garages before taking advantage of CEO bonuses all weekend long. To help satiate your thirst for carnage and gear up for Tuesday, Warstock is slashing the SecuroServ prices on Special Vehicles. Special Vehicle Missions will also dish out Double GTA$ & RP throughout the weekend, allowing you to earn big while getting acclimated with the Special Vehicle of your choosing. Bodyguards and Associates are also getting a Double GTA$ salary bump this weekend.
This isnt what i was hoping for but im still happy for the new content regardless

X

XvxItchyJumperxvX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody seen any info on GP1 price? Guess it'll be $2.5mill. sorta ballpark?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^Sounds about right.

I'd ballpark it somewhere in the 1,5 to 2 mill base car + ~500k upgrade?

Last time i checked, people said it was going

EDIT scratch that. It says Legendary Motorsports in the newswire.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
^Sounds about right.

I'd ballpark it somewhere in the 1,5 to 2 mill base car + ~500k upgrade?

Last time i checked, people said it was going

EDIT scratch that. It says Legendary Motorsports in the newswire.

I can't imagine it would come in less that the T20, which was what, $2.2M? I think $2.5M give or take $200k(base price) is what you will have to spend for this nice new garage decoration.

Top Bottom
Login
Register