CULT OF THE VAULT LOCATION GUIDEHaving trouble finding the hidden vault symbols?
Below, I will show you the location of all 51 Cult of the Vault locations.
(1) This first symbol is located on top of a crashed ship, close to Spring's outpost.
(2) Symbol #2 is located inside of Spring's outpost.
On the lower floor, look behind the large container located under the stairs.
(3) The last vault symbol in Serenity's Waste is on the roof of a building that is just northeast of Spring's outpost.
(1) Located high up on a roof, you have to jump onto a large grey machine, then boost jump over to a small spot on the main building.
(2) Near a major scav base, walk along the cliff edge and you will see it located on the building.
(3) The last symbol is difficult to spot.
Located on top of a building, between a couple of walls.
(1) Symbol #1 sits on the roof of Spring's shop.
(2) The next symbol is across from the Meriff's office. Above one of the buildings that had turrets.
(3) Get onto the highest rooftops and look for the roof next to the "Welcome to Concordia" sign.
(1) On the southern side of the map. Look for a building near cliff's edge, and search the southern, outer wall of the building.
(2) The large compound located in the middle of the map.
Look for a building for a building on the eastern side of the compound.
Look on its western wall to find the symbol.
(3) On the ground level of Lunar Junction, go to the northern side.
Look on the far side of the building, on its outer wall.
(1) Look for a curve along the cliffs and search the ground.
(2) There is a small piece of land in the lava with a chest on it.
Symbol is next to the chest.
(3) Get on the rooftops in the far western side of the island.
Symbol is on the side of a rooftop structure.
(1) Located in an underground building in the northwestern part of the map.
Symbol is underneath a ramp.
(2) Look for a tower that is above a small scav outpost.
Jump up towards the tower and look around. It's on the wall.
(3) Find the short building with cylinders on the roof.
Walk along the narrow cliff and locate the symbol on the wall.
Abandoned Training Facility
(1) Look for the lava river near the center of the map.
Jump down along the cliffs. The symbol is underneath a ledge.
(2) Jump over to the eastern island and look on the cliff to the east.
Drop down onto the rocks to spot the symbol.
(1) Get onto a small walkway and look on the side of the smaller structures.
(2) Look for a building near a broken walkway.
Search the southern wall of the building.
(3) Look for a small, green shed in the middle of the map.
It's on the side.
(4) Look for a large, open building with multiple floors.
Use buildings and other raised areas to jump onto the top of the large building.
(1) Enter the Crew Quarters and look for some yellow ducts the go into a machine.
After you find the machine, jump onto it and look in the corner behind it.
(2) Located on the western side of the map.
Jump onto a small building.
Boost jump to the second broken ledge.
Move towards the edge of the platform.
Boost jump out into open space and then back to reach the third level.
Symbol is on the wall.
(3) Located in the Engine Room.
Jump from the control system platform onto the pipes.
Go to the southern side of the room.
Symbol is on the wall.
(1) Take the elevator down.
When it hits the bottom, send it back up and quickly get off the elevator.
Symbol is on the ground, underneath the elevator.
Titan Robot Production Plant
(1) Located towards the southern half of the map.
Drop into the underpass that goes through the lower section of the chamber.
Turn left at the intersection and look at the walls.
Titan Industrial Facility
(1) Located towards the end of the level.
On the wall, left of the Sub-Level 13 entrance.
Hyperion Hub of Heroism
(1) Go to the center of the map and walk north.
Once you're close to Research & Development, look on the wall to the right of the entrance.
(2) You gain access to this area during the optional mission "An Urgent Message"
Located in a security area near the center of the map. The symbol can be found in one of the small cells.
Proceed with the mission, unlock the cell doors, and get to the symbol.
(3) Located inside a train tunnel.
Look on the floor of the northern part of the rails.
Research and Development
(1) Walk west into the stalker pen.
Just after you get inside, look around the corner to your left.
(2) Use the long hallway in the middle of the map to find the next symbol.
Go down a small ramp and look back when you get to the bottom.
The symbol is on the wall.
(3) Find the giant brain in a tank towards the southeast part of the map.
Symbol is on the wall.
(1) Near the entrance, on the floor in the corner.
Lunar Launching Station
(1) Located on the western side of the map, hidden in a cubby above the area where you normally walk.
Jump into the small overhang above that area and search the cubby.
(2) Located in the center of the map, look for a light colored pipe that rises from the ground and is suspended on a run to the east.
Jump on top of it and continue all the way to the end.
(3) Enter the Laser Amplification Nexus from the upper-northern side.
While at the top of the room, jump across the mesh ledges ahead of you.
The symbol can be found above the final one in the chain.
Veins of Helios
(1) Located outside and around the corner (to the left), just after you exit the first major hallway.
(2) Head west. When you reach a shaft that drops down, jump down the shaft while facing its northern edge and press forward while you fall.
The level above the bottom is small and you will find the symbol on the wall.
(3) The third symbol is located on a high ledge near the center of the map.
Find the floating platform that is being moved by workers. Jump onto it and float over to the ledge and jump over.
(4) A short distance northwest, locate a large platform with two jump pads.
Go around to the northern side of the ledge and find the symbol.
(5) The last symbol in this area is a little bit north of the last one.
Look for a platform with a jump pad to the east of that location.
Use the jump pad to get up to the platform.
Walk to its western side and carefully jump down to the ledge of the building below.
Walk around the tiny ledge and find the symbol.
(1) Look for a small building that is built into the rocks in the southwestern part of the map.
Drop into it and search the walls.
(2) Located inside the compound on the southern part of the map. Find the small storage container on the eastern side.
The symbol is on its south side.
(3) Find a grey building near the edge of a cliff on the southeastern part of the map.
Symbol is on the eastern wall.
(1) Located near the beginning, drop down to the lower tier of the shaft and look for a random jump pad in the southeast.
Use that to jump across to the shaft and up toward the hidden cavern.
You will need to boost jump to get into the cavern.
On the outer edge of the circle you will find the symbol.
(2) Find the shaft elevator and use it to take you all the way up into a pipe at the top of the room. This will take you to a special area.
The second room in this area is where you will find the symbol.
Jump on a stack of blocks that are two squares high.
Jump onto the blocks above the entrance.
Jump towards the floating blocks on the right side of the room.
(1) Make your way to the upper tier of Eleseer and over to the eastern side of the map.
Carefully, move across the tiny ledge and locate the final symbol.