• Thread starter I Crush Waffles
  • Start date
  • Views 1,324
I Crush Waffles

I Crush Waffles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Boosting on CTF, two controllers is a MUST! It's okay if you don't know what you're doing, just ask for help, and be nice.

Lobby is Closed
We'll be switching every Round!
Message '---' on Xbox for an invite!

Join and Stay! Let's Play For a While! Need - More Players!!!​

Note: Only send one message, I see them all. I try to keep a fair order and help everyone that needs to level up! If you aren't invited, I will invite you if someone leaves!

Feel Free to use this thread as a means for find players for yourself!

Last edited:
I

IGOTTHATLEANINME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Boosting on CTF, two controllers is a MUST! It's okay if you don't know what you're doing, just ask for help, and be nice.
OPEN
Jotup

Need 1! Join Quick!
Note: Only send one message, I see them all. I try to keep a fair order and help everyone that needs to level up!
Gt bigredd75733

ChrisTurnerUK

ChrisTurnerUK

Reaction score
Sin$
closed
---
---

Note: Only send one message, I see them all. I try to keep a fair order and help everyone that needs to level up!
Hey man 2 controllers and Kinect mic, just unsure how to start it, gsmertag Chris Turner uk

M

M3RCY1242

Reaction score
Sin$

Lobby is OPEN! Let's have a good time!
We'll be switching every Two Rounds!
Jotup

Join and Stay! Let's Play For a While! Need 1 More Players!!!​

Note: Only send one message, I see them all. I try to keep a fair order and help everyone that needs to level up! If you aren't invited, I will invite you if someone leaves!

Gt- M3RCY242

Top Bottom
Login
Register