What's new

CTF Boosting Lobby-200 Kills each game- USS Texas 24/7- Need four more players!

tylerdel

tylerdel

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all!

• My gamer tag is tylerdel

• I have two Xbox’s, but need four more people to join me with each having two controllers and a mic! I can’t stress that enough don’t message me unless you have those two devices!

• I go by games not rounds on Capture the flag!

• Beginners-The name of the game is there are four rounds in CTF, since I have two xboxes me and my other teammate I invite on my team will go two round each game. I will go first and third, then my teammate goes second and fourth. The other team will consist of three other players with their second controllers signed into a guest account. They will have to decide their own rotation through the Four rounds. REMEMBER DONT GET GREEDY, AND NO ARGUING!

tylerdel

tylerdel

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all!

• I have two Xbox’s, but need four more people to join me with each having two controllers and a mic! I can’t stress that enough don’t message me unless you have those two devices!

• Beginners-The name of the game is there are four rounds in CTF, since I have two xboxes me and my other teammate I invite on my team will go two round each game. I will go first and third, then my teammate goes second and fourth. The other team will consist of three other players with their second controllers signed into a guest account. They will have to decide their own rotation through the Four rounds. REMEMBER DONT GET GREEDY, AND NO ARGUING!
I need 3 more people!

tylerdel

tylerdel

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all!

Need one more!

Top Bottom
Login
Register