Sin$
Last edited by a moderator:
xVitalz

xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks really clean, I'm especially loving the top half but my eyes are having hard time determining the intended look of the make a payment section. The issue for me being the shadows located at the bottom and top, not sure if they're intended to be shadows showing that section is overlapping the ones above and below it or if the sections above and below are supposed to be given the impression of being above it etc. I also don't know if it's just me but your logo looks off center at the bottom as well. I think it looks great though.

Svetlakov

Svetlakov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks really clean, I'm especially loving the top half but my eyes are having hard time determining the intended look of the make a payment section. The issue for me being the shadows located at the bottom and top, not sure if they're intended to be shadows showing that section is overlapping the ones above and below it or if the sections above and below are supposed to be given the impression of being above it etc. I also don't know if it's just me but your logo looks off center at the bottom as well. I think it looks great though.

Thnx for feddback, Yes, but its a bit tricky because in some places there is some not clearly parts when you see it as a image, but when you see it as a coded version, it should be big difference as css and js animations has big role in this design to. :smile:

Just don't have an opportunity to code it and show you people the full idea of my design. :frown:

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work man, I really the more minimalistic ones.

Top Bottom
Login
Register