• Thread starter oS4NDiVi4Nx504o
  • Start date
  • Views 738
O

oS4NDiVi4Nx504o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought the new counter strike off the marketplace and it was working fine earlier but now when I go to play my controller won't do nothing but look and walk. I can't shoot or anything else. I have tried multiple controllers and still nothing. I even re-downloaded the game and it still doesn't work. Can someone please help me.

Made in Britain

Made in Britain

Reaction score
Sin$
I bought the new counter strike off the marketplace and it was working fine earlier but now when I go to play my controller won't do nothing but look and walk. I can't shoot or anything else. I have tried multiple controllers and still nothing. I even re-downloaded the game and it still doesn't work. Can someone please help me.
It means that you accidently cleared the controls in the settings menu, just re-map them to your choice.

ExcisionZz

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a similar problem last night when i was playing with my friends, I could do every thing but reload and back out of the gun wheel one of my other teammates had a similar problem and my friend said he kept getting into lobbies all day where kids would complain of their buttons not working.

O

oS4NDiVi4Nx504o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a similar problem last night when i was playing with my friends, I could do every thing but reload and back out of the gun wheel one of my other teammates had a similar problem and my friend said he kept getting into lobbies all day where kids would complain of their buttons not working.

Do what that guy said go to controls and click Y to restore default controls and it will work again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register