Discovery Cryptokey ? Glitch

• Thread starter RileyFiery
  • Start date
  • Views 1,979
R

RileyFiery

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure why it happened, but I felt like sharing.

I was recently playing a TDM game and lost. Earned two more cryptokeys in the match though, and had just enough for 1 rare box. (Had 31 Keys after match - 29 Keys before) As soon as I went back into the lobby I immediately backed out. Within seconds I went into the Black Market and bought a rare box. (When I say seconds, I mean seconds. Went through the menus in less than 5.) I got crap out of it, but noticed something odd when I went to burn duplicates. Before I burned my duplicates I had 31 keys still.

Maybe someone can figure something out with this. My game was lagging a bit when I backed out of the TDM lobby, so maybe that had something to do with it.

TL;DR - Backed out of TDM lobby. Bought Rare box. Still had same amount of Cryptokeys. Bought another box. Lost Cryptokeys.

AinsyLFC

AinsyLFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure why it happened, but I felt like sharing.

I was recently playing a TDM game and lost. Earned two more cryptokeys in the match though, and had just enough for 1 rare box. (Had 31 Keys after match - 29 Keys before) As soon as I went back into the lobby I immediately backed out. Within seconds I went into the Black Market and bought a rare box. (When I say seconds, I mean seconds. Went through the menus in less than 5.) I got crap out of it, but noticed something odd when I went to burn duplicates. Before I burned my duplicates I had 31 keys still.

Maybe someone can figure something out with this. My game was lagging a bit when I backed out of the TDM lobby, so maybe that had something to do with it.

TL;DR - Backed out of TDM lobby. Bought Rare box. Still had same amount of Cryptokeys. Bought another box. Lost Cryptokeys.
U probably got bonus cryptokeys from opening rare box.

R

RileyFiery

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, i have no video and I had the same amount of Cryptokeys after opening the first box. I've never got 30 bonus keys in a box before, but I could be wrong. I wish I was recording and could be more helpful.

Magicbum

Magicbum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, i have no video and I had the same amount of Cryptokeys after opening the first box. I've never got 30 bonus keys in a box before, but I could be wrong. I wish I was recording and could be more helpful.
You can get 30 in a crate. Thats what it was.

ToxikExodus696

ToxikExodus696

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get up to 50 bonus crypto keys in a box if you buy with cp

D

DingFlare

Reaction score
Sin$
You can get 30 cryptokeys out of a rare box purchased with cryptokeys, gotten it multiple times

Top Bottom
Login
Register