Solved cryptarch not giving the items

• Thread starter Jrigdon1
  • Start date
  • Views 465
J

Jrigdon1

Reaction score
Sin$
OK so just curious if it's normal cause I was pretty pissed last night after getting a rare engram in my primary slot after doing the last story mission on the moon. Problem is when I went to the crypts rich and selected it nothing new is anywhere in my inventory. Anyone else have this issue?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
OK so just curious if it's normal cause I was pretty pissed last night after getting a rare engram in my primary slot after doing the last story mission on the moon. Problem is when I went to the crypts rich and selected it nothing new is anywhere in my inventory. Anyone else have this issue?
Are you sure after it was de-crypted it was found to be a different weapon or a shader?

Upvote 0
J

Jrigdon1

Reaction score
Sin$
OK that's just strange I've never seen a motes energy or coins as a blue slot in the primary. The blurred image looked like a pulse rifle so I just assumed. My bad

Upvote 0
Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
OK that's just strange I've never seen a motes energy or coins as a blue slot in the primary. The blurred image looked like a pulse rifle so I just assumed. My bad

It's all good, happens all the time. Some of those hidden items are in the engrams, like mote of light, keys & coins. Once you have gained a certain amount of XP towards a new level in your subclass also gives you the motes of light.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register