What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Cry Teck CA$H DROP LOBBY! FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
cryteck lobbys

cryteck lobbys

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
welkom to cryteck drop lobbys we drop with bags of 2,5k read everything below what to do and what not!

rules:
if u dont follow simple rules i wont invite ur again
1. if u want to join dont spam me or don't sent me message's it onley take longer until i invite u.
2. dont kill anyone and go in passive mode.
3. dont ask to get more i do what i can.
4. be polite to everyone!
5. do not bring the police
6. do not dmg someone els his vehicles
7. dont spend the money u get in the same session!

what to do?
so you need to follow the rules always if ur joined the discord check some rules there if ur in discord u also can see when im doing lobbys!

in gta: join friend session/ join my invite, after that go to this place and do it in passivemode with no cops and no killing!

the place:
bPByREX.jpg

321139.jpg

HOW DO I NEED TO JOIN YOUR SESSION?
so u what u need to do is place an commend below with your sc name+cryme

send me after that an sc friend request i accept you if ur placed reaction

if i dont accept you in some time im not doing a lobby at that moment name:cryteck643 lobby

dd_zpseeg8fqmg.jpg
thanks for joining me have a nice stay!

everyone my sc name is not cryteck it is cryteck643! so add cryteck643!

Last edited:
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
welkom to cryteck drop lobbys we drop with bags of 2,5k read everything below what to do and what not!

rules:
if u dont follow simple rules i wont invite ur again
1. if u want to join dont spam me or don't sent me message's it onley take longer until i invite u.
2. dont kill anyone and go in passive mode.
3. dont ask to get more i do what i can.
4. be polite to everyone!
5. do not bring the police
6. do not dmg someone els his vehicles
7. dont spend the money u get in the same session!

what to do?
so you need to follow the rules always if ur joined the discord check some rules there if ur in discord u also can see when im doing lobbys!
in gta: join friend session/ join my invite, after that go to this place and do it in passivemode with no cops and no killing!
the place:
unknown.png

321139.jpg

HOW DO I NEED TO JOIN YOUR SESSION?
so u what u need to do is place an reaction below with your sc name+cryme send me after that an sc friend request i accept you if ur placed reaction if i dont accept you in some time im not doing a lobby at that moment name:cryteck643 lobby

dd_zpseeg8fqmg.jpg
thanks for joining me have a nice stay!

everyone my sc name is not cryteck it is cryteck643! so add cryteck643!
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

X

Xx_BirdPerson_xX

Reaction score
Sin$
I accept the rules
Sc: Xx_BirdPerson_xX

D

Damblor

Reaction score
Sin$
I accept the rules.
SC: Damblor