Patched Cruise-Control

• Thread starter bennybobjt26
  • Start date
  • Views 977
B

bennybobjt26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
During my attempts to store my duping PV in SVW (still haven't managed it, if anyone can help please message me!), and when I joined a friends session, they quit and went on fortnite and so I had the black screen "Player no longer available". Once loaded back, my PV in my facility was parked very weirdly in the facility this time, I drove out and now my car is driving itself! I thought my right trigger was stuck on accelerate, but I've left my controller down for 5 minutes now and my online character is acting like a NPC, as he's going the speed limit, dodging traffic etc, just like all the other citizens in los santos! Not really a useful glitch but pretty cool how I've now got cruise-control! The car even indicates when turning corners which obviously we can't do when we drive cars, but now my player is a NPC. *note I can't seem to do anything with my character... it's as if the game has taken it's character back! Pretty much watching gta now, not playing it - killed myself to regain control

E

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well feel free to move it there "buddy"

Your reply made me smile.
And I appreciate that info. Must look pretty weird watching yourself like that!
However he is correct. But don't worry about it. The mods will do their job!

S

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol...nice find...i probably wouldve just watched my character like I was watching tv, just to be curious!! Good find tho!!!

B

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
cool glitch! so how do we do this?

S

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if other players could see you?

B

bennybobjt26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if other players could see you?
I was still on the mini map and my PV still had it's blip, just couldn't take control of the car, and tbh the maddest thing was seeing my player indicate, never seen that!

E

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Where were you when you tried to join friend? Did you drive the car outside normally, then the npc brain took over?

B

bennybobjt26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where were you when you tried to join friend? Did you drive the car outside normally, then the npc brain took over?
So i was using the patched solo store pv in svw, by joing friend's in different targeting modes, and one time that I joined a friend and entered the yellow facility circle, but the timing off it produced the above result rather than the desired store pv in svw. I beleive perhaps this might occur more if the solo store pv in svw has been patched

Top Bottom