• Start date
  • Views 3,726
Crucify

Crucify

Let's do this!
Mythical Veteran Jokester AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
What's up everyone. I finally managed to get all of my parts for my new setup, build it, and tested it and I am happy with it's performance while gaming. I had an older setup before, but I gave that older setup to my brother so I thought this was a good time for me to upgrade. I don't have much pictures as of now because I woke up super late and I only got a couple pictures but I will post more pictures of my setup tomorrow. The reason is because I don't have much lightning inside my room so the pictures that come out are terrible so I'm just going to wait until tomorrow where there's more day light. I hope you dig my setup.

tl;dr = I built a new computer. I only have a few pictures and I will update this thread soon.

:cool:

06/26/14 Update:

I got 3 new case fans, red LED strip, and 2 new CPU cooler fans. I hope it gets your approval.

02/09/15 Update:

I've added somewhat new things to my setup such as an APC battery back up, PS4, Xbox one, and a new shelf to add to the whole setup.

03/07/15 Update:

I got a monitor mount for both of my monitors and I rearranged my whole setup.

The first spoiler contains images of the PC itself and the second spoiler shows images of my office/setup.

06/04/16 Update:

Hey everyone! It's been over a near now and I wanted to update my progression on what I've done on my room setup. I've literally rearranged everything. I took apart my desk to make it a tad smaller so my desk can fit in the corner of the room where I would enjoy and I still haven't regret that decision. I also have added some prints in my room to add some character for my setup and I am pleased on how that came out. I haven't upgraded my PC yet since I don't game as much as I used too and I'm waiting for VR to be a tad cheaper and I'll upgrade my PC along the way.

I hope you guys dig it and any suggestions will be appreciated it.

:smile:

83R2coR.jpg

1v2vHkV.jpg

Bg9yejF.jpg

XJpa3sF.jpg

yg7Qqak.jpg

k3QFcPt.jpg

RMCOVlA.jpg

SVpiA8P.jpg

9zYTw8V.jpg

NTJ6Dox.jpg

eM3UBWT.jpg

Code:
Specifications:

Case: Black Fractal Design Define R4
Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
GPU: MSI Radeon R9 280x
CPU: Intel i5 4670K
PSU: Corsair CX750m
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB
SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

Last edited:
halopro77

halopro77

The Wombologist
Platinum Record Frame In Gold Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
It was way overpriced but I got it for $400.

o_O
Im on the market for a new card atm but I only have $450 that includes a new psu and a keyboard right now, so I'm looking for one around $300. I even contemplated in investing in bitcoins to get like $50.

HavocFilms

HavocFilms

Mr. Mazda
Reaction score
Sin$
Im on the market for a new card atm but I only have $450 that includes a new psu and a keyboard right now, so I'm looking for one around $300. I even contemplated in investing in bitcoins to get like $50.

It is almost impossible to get started in bitcoins now. The price as raised so high and it would take forever to mine. I wouldn't bother with it honestly. But for around $300 look at this. For around $310ish not a bad deal. Just apply the MASTERPASS promo to get that.

OP: Sexy, like the outdoor pictures! :wink:

Rusty

Rusty

See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil.
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice, but please get rid of those greasy finger marks on the front :tongue:

Brian Runs This

Brian Runs This

Sleep is the cousin of death
Fabled Veteran Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh god the finger prints :eek:

Nice build overall though. Nice job!

Crucify

Crucify

Let's do this!
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking of Litecoin mining but I don't know much about it.
Looks sexy :smile:

Thanks for the help buddy.
Oh god the finger prints :eek:
Nice build overall though. Nice job!
I know I know but that shizz was heavy for a computer. lol I'm going to retake that picture tomorrow.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking of Litecoin mining but I don't know much about it.

Thanks for the help buddy.

I know I know but that shizz was heavy for a computer. lol I'm going to retake that picture tomorrow.

Anytime glad you like it :smile:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lookin good... :smile: Only issue is going to be the damn finger prints... all. the. time.

Crucify

Crucify

Let's do this!
Reaction score
Sin$
I updated the pictures because I forgot that I deleted my photobucket account. lol

Crucify

Crucify

Let's do this!
Reaction score
Sin$
I just put up a new picture on what I've done to it so far. I will continue to upgrade in the long term.

:cool:

Xeno Lobbies

Xeno Lobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The GTX 770 is $350 if you want to put in an extra $50. I would say it's worth it.
Or if you want an OC'd Sapphire 280x you can get one for $300 here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FLMKNE0/?tag=pcpapi-20

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Login
Register