What's new

Solved Crown's Modder Help!

O

Omziez

Reaction score
Hey,
I need help changing my played years on xbox live with the Crown's Modder Program. When I open up my profile in their it gives me an error giving me the option only to quit or continue. So I hit continue and then I choose the number of years i want my profile to have and then the save option is disabled. It wont let me click save. Someone help!!

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hey,
I need help changing my played years on xbox live with the Crown's Modder Program. When I open up my profile in their it gives me an error giving me the option only to quit or continue. So I hit continue and then I choose the number of years i want my profile to have and then the save option is disabled. It wont let me click save. Someone help!!

what operating system are you running?

C

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Reaction score
If on windows you MUST "Run as Admin" If you dont it will not work.

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
did u try and run in compatibility mode? my modio has issues running on win 7 regardless, even in compatibility mode

B

BMTH

Banned
Reaction score
Windows 7 64 Bit.
I also tried running the program as admin, still didnt work.
try downloading this http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en

O

Omziez

Reaction score
did u try and run in compatibility mode? my modio has issues running on win 7 regardless, even in compatibility mode

yes i did.

try downloading this http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en

WTF? i just downloaded that link u sent me and it said something about it not being compatible with 64bit.

V

Dub 7s

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
yes i did.

WTF? i just downloaded that link u sent me and it said something about it not being compatible with 64bit.
PM me. I'll help you over teamviewer.

Top Bottom