Discussion Crown Mod Help!

• Thread starter Pew Pew Pew J
  • Start date
  • Views 300
Pew Pew Pew J

Pew Pew Pew J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I modded my crown to two years. It has been over a week and I havent been banned. I fear being banned though because I have a lot of things on that account. How can I change my crown back to normal? I tried recovering my account but it stayed at two years!

Pew Pew Pew J

Pew Pew Pew J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not quit bashing. I know I was dumb but I had an account crown modded forever and it never got banned so I went for it! If I didn't want help and wanted bashing I would say so. Is there a way to get it back to not having a crown?

The Nintendo 64

JHaZeL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not quit bashing. I know I was dumb but I had an account crown modded forever and it never got banned so I went for it! If I didn't want help and wanted bashing I would say so. Is there a way to get it back to not having a crown?
I was kidding and yeah just mod it to 1 or none it's that simple. also they usually don't ban you for that they just reset it. They did that to me I put 10 years all they did was reset it. It's not that much that the crown being modded but the avatar color a bright hot pink avatar cries out "ban me" lol

Ill Logic Modz

Ill Logic Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes they will banned u i did it and i got banned if u dont trust me look at my old gt TTG Motionzz

Pew Pew Pew J

Pew Pew Pew J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was kidding and yeah just mod it to 1 or none it's that simple. also they usually don't ban you for that they just reset it. They did that to me I put 10 years all they did was reset it. It's not that much that the crown being modded but the avatar color a bright hot pink avatar cries out "ban me" lol
Ok thanks. I didn't see the choice to set me account without a crown. Lowest I saw on horizon was 1

Pew Pew Pew J

Pew Pew Pew J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes they will banned u i did it and i got banned if u dont trust me look at my old gt TTG Motionzz
What did you mod it to? How long ago did you mod it? Also how long did it take them to ban you?

Ill Logic Modz

Ill Logic Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i moded it about a week ago they banned me 2 days a go i modded to 2 y

Ich Will

Ich Will

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're safe OP, just don't blurt out you modded it.

Top Bottom