• Views 15,149
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just completed the raid again on the same character I did before. And i will confirm again, this DOESN'T Work

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I might give this a try later on. Would be awesome if I could get se extra shards.

D

dramaticbobcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just completed the raid again on the same character I did before. And i will confirm again, this DOESN'T Work

i can confirm this DOES work. just beat crota and solo'ed the maze and got rewards.

7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn work for me :frown: completed it 3 times now.

Kuuko

Kuuko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Beat crota 2 days ago, just tried it. Didn't work.

BeniShroom

BeniShroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't work for me either. However if you beat the raid after the reset but logged on before the reset, and didn't log out after the reset (change characters) it will count for the previous week. Some people have gotten double rewards like this because they logged on before the CE reset and stayed on during the reset to go beat the new raid. That completion counted towards the previous week's completion. So they could potentially beat the raid again counting for the current week and gaining full rewards again. Remember this when the hard CE raid comes out and you could get HM drops twice in the "first" week.

Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you have to have nightfall done as well

D

Drachor

Reaction score
Sin$
What I think he was saying are the chests, not the the rewards. The chests that you missed due to timed doors and such. You can't receive rewards out of chests you already opened though.

J

jeffreymlgtr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys theres rumors around the raid being gkitched to do with the loot which it is. Ill explain what you have to do.

Basically you need to do the crotas end raif fully. If your at crota or the bridge and restart to try get loot at the tunnels you will not get any. This is because the game recognises your current position/checkpoint.

So you need to kill crota. Once killed crota the next day (when bountys reset ect.) You can start the raid again amd get loot from all the checkpoints. If you have a chest you cannot get it a 2nd time.

This is confirmed by me, bromans stream and others who tried it. So ensure you have completed the raid fully.

Enjoy more loot guys.
Take this post down! Everyone who knows needs to keep it to themselves.

J

jeffreymlgtr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ps: Confirmed. Middle button, start, quit. as soon as he goes down first time

XBAX WAN

XBAX WAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres people like broman who streamed and completed it twice and got two sets of rewards ... theres video proof just search for it. Ans others are confirming it.

7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres people like broman who streamed and completed it twice and got two sets of rewards ... theres video proof just search for it. Ans others are confirming it.
They may be a video of them doing but we are simply posting our results. it did not work for me. did the raid (full raid) waited until a couple hours after the bounty reset and got no rewards.

BeniShroom

BeniShroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If he logged on before the weekly reset and stayed on and beat crota then that completion will count for the previous week. So when you log out and back in, after the reset, the game sees no raid completion for the new week.
Perhaps that is what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register