What's new

Video Crota raid on hard CHEESE!!!

Zotox

Zotox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

We have yet to figure out how these guys did it but here it is!! Looks to me like lag, And also that the shields have not come down yet.

Edit: We found out we're able to lag out of the room with the crystal and also making the host leave, My team was able to get of the crystal room and by crota with no adds but couldn't get him to fall off.

Thanks to everyone who has posted an idea and who has helped out!

Last edited:
Zotox

Zotox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know right? I'm hoping bringing this to se7ensins will get more attention and get figured out!

CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like he's just about to shoot. Did someone lag out or quit just as he was shooting?

Zotox

Zotox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure, it isn't my video. Also if you notice there are still parts of his spire on the ground.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn this would be awesome.. i'm hoping it wasn't just a bug, ive heard of this happening but never seen it till now.

xxXENOPIRATExx

xxXENOPIRATExx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Crota just couldn't handle that team kill and jumped off.

DC2GiB

DC2GiB

Liverpool FC
Reaction score
Sin$
just think the game glitched, maybe something to do with Lag?

LachlanMartin

LachlanMartin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to set up a lag switch, and replicate this?

M

MAJE5TiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing 2 of the group jumped out of the level boundaries to make the game think they was no longer there ... then the remaining group started the plate/crystal to make crota spawn .. then as he is spawning in they jumped back into the level ... and the glitch kicks in

I have the cp & I'm willing to test with a group when I get home from work in a couple of hours 
it's abit like de-spawning the ads on the bridge encounter there's lots of boundary triggers throughout the whole game :wink:

DC2GiB

DC2GiB

Liverpool FC
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing 2 of the group jumped out of the level boundaries to make the game think they was no longer there ... then the remaining group started the plate/crystal to make crota spawn .. then as he is spawning in they jumped back into the level ... and the glitch kicks in

I have the cp & I'm willing to test with a group when I get home from work in a couple of hours 
it's abit like de-spawning the ads on the bridge encounter there's lots of boundary triggers throughout the whole game :wink:
Have 1 person out of the boundaries to see if it works but unfortunately it doesn't plate will not activate. Guy outside boundary is on the highest plate possible.

LachlanMartin

LachlanMartin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have 1 person out of the boundaries to see if it works but unfortunately it doesn't plate will not activate. Guy outside boundary is on the highest plate possible.

have them go to the bridge area?

M

MAJE5TiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

where exactly? I would of thought if this was the method it would have to be somewhere near where crota spawns in..

DC2GiB

DC2GiB

Liverpool FC
Reaction score
Sin$
have them go to the bridge area?
No i haven't tried that! seems plausible, too bad I'm off now and can't test this till later.

where exactly? I would of thought if this was the method it would have to be somewhere near where crota spawns in..
way up where you see the last 3 platforms of the map just above where you spawn.

EDIT: Think its got to do with lag mostly. i had the same sort of thing happen to me briefly in the abyss. I went through 6 lamps full of thralls and not one attacked me, then suddenly they did.

LachlanMartin

LachlanMartin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm joining a raid group for Crota. I'll try lagswitch and see what happens

DC2GiB

DC2GiB

Liverpool FC
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm joining a raid group for Crota. I'll try lagswitch and see what happens
Pls let me know if this works, I'm positive the video above is all about lag. Dont overdue it though, you dont want to be signed out of live :biggrin:

LachlanMartin

LachlanMartin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pls let me know if this works, I'm positive the video above is all about lag. Dont overdue it though, you dont want to be signed out of live :biggrin:

I'm on PS4, I have a lag switch set up for my PS4's settings. Just about to start it up

D

Dj3vox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on PS4, I have a lag switch set up for my PS4's settings. Just about to start it up
We can jump out before the glass spwans so im able to get outside! Due to hostquitproblems (i think it dont get fast enough) we need another one with perfect hostquit internet (ps4) wanna join?

Last edited:
LachlanMartin

LachlanMartin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We can jump out before the glass spwans so im able to get outside! Due to hostquitproblems (i think it dont get fast enough) we need another one with perfect hostquit internet (ps4) wanna join?
Actually man I'm heading to bed, but I made some progress!

I successfully managed to get out of the glass when you spawn Crota, jumped up on the arch (just before it formed) and then to that ledge behind the boomer tower (the ledge before you jump on top of the boomer tower). And Crota responded by teleporting towards the left side of the arch and attempting to scale it. He kept sliding up and down the arch very rapidly.

I will get some of my clan mates to help me out and see how far we can get it. 
By the way I'm using my rooted android tablet with Net Tools Swiss. To UDP flood (lag switch)

Top Bottom
Login
Register