What's new

Video Crota raid on hard CHEESE!!!

R

RoyaltiesPS4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's 2 hard raids on a hunter click my other characters it keeps stats individually. I didn't say I pushed him off we got him to teleport. By Meer accident. I just claimed how to get out. Where can you post videos from the Xbox clips?

I wouldn't waste my time Unholy. That guy cries about something on every post he makes. The more you feed his attention the more he will respond with something else to cry about.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That's 2 hard raids on a hunter click my other characters it keeps stats individually. I didn't say I pushed him off we got him to teleport. By Meer accident. I just claimed how to get out. Where can you post videos from the Xbox clips?
Blake said he hoped there is an efficent way to do this. You responded with...
I have videos on my activity blake to see it yourself. We did it 4 times on different days. Some idiots think it's impossible but it is possible.
You didn't say anything about only getting out of the room and made it sound to other people like you glitched crota 4 times. Like I said, getting out of the room doesn't seem to be the hard part here, it's actually pushing crota or making the game think he's dead somehow. Maybe people would still like to see glitching out of the rooms, idk, but you can use upload studio and one drive on your X1 and then access one drive on your computer to get the clips if you ever want them.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't waste my time Unholy. That guy cries about something on every post he makes. The more you feed his attention the more he will respond with something else to cry about.
Not sure who you're saying is crying here, but his original post in here it was misread by at least me to think he had glitch/cheese completed crota 4 times. Nothing wrong with people asking for proof, calling him a known troll was a bit overboard.

R

RoyaltiesPS4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure who you're saying is crying here, but his original post in here it was misread by at least me to think he had glitch/cheese completed crota 4 times. Nothing wrong with people asking for proof, calling him a known troll was a bit overboard.
I was talking about NO GOD. Every thread I've ever made or commented on I always see him trying to shoot someone down and claim everyone is always lying about something. It just gets obnoxious when that's all I see posted by the guy.

K

KingKobraCon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how are people lagging out of the room? I was able to do it once then after that I haven't been able to do it since

therooke

therooke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried with my phone.... Bloody thing gave me a better connection than my hard line

D

Dj3vox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To get out of the room (easiest way) you've to be a warlock or a hunter! Select teleport jump! One guy stands in the middle now you ran across the circle and jump immediately through the glassdoors! Thats it, after a few trys you can make it :smile:

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never tried that hahaha, sounds funny to do though. And can we get back to the matter at hand and stop the drama please : )
As funny as it sounds, supposedly it actually works. I'd try, but I don't have a hotspot available on my cell phone's plan.

B

Bowzr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How does one not get hit by a ban from the lag switch? That's the only thing stopping me from trying this out, haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register