What's new

Video Crota raid on hard CHEESE!!!

Lip Wonder

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its really not that bad, once we got our actual clan together it only took us 15 mins to complete, but being able to cheese him to make things hell of a lot faster so I can get on with my other things.

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have a tutorial? Because if not then you cant talk ****.
We can get out. How we got crota to jump down to the sword bearer spot and then teleported to oblivion I do not have a tutorial. We do have one for getting the center crystal to dissappear to get out that way to

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have a tutorial? Because if not then you cant talk ****.
Doesn't need a tutorial to prove it's doable... just because you wanna cry he won't tell you doesn't mean he's gonna tell you :wink:

EDIT: Although I would love a tutorial myself

Unholy Maniac is a known troll who likes to lie and act like he knows everything. Just ignore him.

Pxzah

Pxzah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We managed to get him to rubber band he really close to knocking him off, also got him to do some really funny things like shot at us without even looking at us and just crazy lag stuff.
How did you guys manage to rubber band him?

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just have your host use their phone's hotspot for internet. Tada.

NUNsLAUGHTER

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just have your host use their phone's hotspot for internet. Tada.
I use my tethering and I don't/other people don't lag like that when I'm host. But I have lte on T-Mobile so maybe someone with really crappy service could do that.

Stermy

Stermy

Reaction score
Sin$
How u even start the glitch?
Do the host just need a shity conection or Quit out ?
Aaaand how u manage to get out of the barrier ?

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
Unholy Maniac is a known troll who likes to lie and act like he knows everything. Just ignore him.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I clearly showed you I beat it the day hard mode was out like 3 hours after in fact. And ask Blake I have video proof of getting out of the room 4 different times with different groups of people. So I guess I'm a troll for telling the truth?

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct me if I'm wrong but I clearly showed you I beat it the day hard mode was out like 3 hours after in fact. And ask Blake I have video proof of getting out of the room 4 different times with different groups of people. So I guess I'm a troll for telling the truth?

Lol you showed a picture of the raid auto rifle and pulse rifle which you get from the first two bridges not from beating crota. And you think that is proof? hahahaha that's funny. Anybody with common sense would have taken a picture of the glowhoo shader.

Zotox

Zotox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh really now! This is just a discussion trying and figure out the glitch.

Yea, sorry for the misleading title. But it was the only real way of drawing people in to help figure it out.

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol you showed a picture of the raid auto rifle and pulse rifle which you get from the first two bridges not from beating crota. And you think that is proof? hahahaha that's funny. Anybody with common sense would have taken a picture of the glowhoo shader.
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/overview/xbox/unholy maniac
I didn't get it for my hunter cause I took the one from my warlock and put it on him and it didn't drop. Kinda sucked. Haven't even ran it yet this week. I mean having every exotic in game to choose from does make things like the raid easy

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Reaction score
Sin$
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/overview/xbox/unholy maniac
I didn't get it for my hunter cause I took the one from my warlock and put it on him and it didn't drop. Kinda sucked. Haven't even ran it yet this week. I mean having every exotic in game to choose from does make things like the raid easy

So you took a pointless picture to "prove" that you beat crota by showing that you had weapons from the bridge phase. Makes sense.

Now you're showing me a week after it was released that you finally beat it. Good job bud I'm happy for you. Pretty much everyone who beats crota on hard has nearly every exotic worth having in the game. You just can't stop bragging about how good you are. It's just too bad that nobody really cares.

ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$

Now... if all you figured out was how to get out of the room.... that's not something I care about personally lol.
BUT if you figured out how to sling him off.... that's something that would be... valuable to know >.>
actually... don't tell me. I don't care for anything else in the hard raid I got the primaries last week.

LachlanMartin

LachlanMartin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, we all know how to get out of the room. Dont try and avoid the question, how do you get him off the edge? You did say you know how to.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitching out of the room is easy and has been happening even by mistake since day 1 of DLC. You claimed you have video of this glitch being possible and people are questioning you so why not just post it? 2 hard raid completions, mediocre stats and making claims without proof aren't helping anyone here.

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
That's 2 hard raids on a hunter click my other characters it keeps stats individually. I didn't say I pushed him off we got him to teleport. By Meer accident. I just claimed how to get out. Where can you post videos from the Xbox clips?

Top Bottom
Login
Register