• Thread starter BeniShroom
  • Start date
  • Views 25,948
vSmasHx

vSmasHx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was doing this, and Crota got up when I started hitting him with the sword, he also teleported to the left side when he stayed kneeling on the right side for over 5 mins, the hell?

I had the same problem, is it patched or what?

Anonamous

Anonamous

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Donator Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't The Host unplug his ethernet cable?/ wouldn't that do it?

Yes, this is what I originally did and had great success with it until yesterday, maybe I kept screwing up the timing or because destiny was lagging like crazy yesterday idk.

DeLxXe

DeLxXe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, this is what I originally did and had great success with it until yesterday, maybe I kept screwing up the timing or because destiny was lagging like crazy yesterday idk.
I can get it to work 100% of the time just have the guy that is quitting start up crota's end and then invite everyone that always works for me.

FlowLikeTroy

FlowLikeTroy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone want to run crota with me? I have room for 4

Nfected pOO c

Nfected pOO c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is not patched yet, I'm able to do it every time however bungie did announce the next patch will be fixing it. (I retract that statement if there's been a patch in the past couple of hours though because Ive been at work)

BeniShroom

BeniShroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Won't be patched until Tuesday's update. Will work until then.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything is gonna have to be done legit as of tuesday, so many people are gonna quit doing CE raid lol. I'm sure as always there will be new cheeses for all the parts as usual just like with Atheons raid, and it will get to the point where it's boring and too easy to do. Than next dlc!

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything is gonna have to be done legit as of tuesday, so many people are gonna quit doing CE raid lol. I'm sure as always there will be new cheeses for all the parts as usual just like with Atheons raid, and it will get to the point where it's boring and too easy to do. Than next dlc!
It's easy enough to do legit anyway. I figure most people probably just do it the cheap way because it gives them rewards faster, or because it's what everyone else was doing so they never tried it normally yet.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's easy enough to do legit anyway. I figure most people probably just do it the cheap way because it gives them rewards faster, or because it's what everyone else was doing so they never tried it normally yet.
My first run was legit, than I won't lie I cheesed it just because why not, but i'm not like worried at all about not being able to do it legit. There are like 2 or 3 members in my raid team who can solo it legit so yeah, not to worried haha.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this earlier it still works, I have crota CP and will be up for roughly an hour or so longer playing some crucible, HMU if you wanna cheese him or just want the CP. I will be on my 360 but can switch to the one no problem :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register