What's new

Patched Crota Cheese Tutorial (Forever Kneeling Glitch)

• Thread starter Ecko_1223
  • Start date
  • Views 44,513
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

credits to WiLLiSGames for this video

Text Tutorial
1) Get the person who is going to be quitting to start a lobby by himself. This will assure he is the host.
2) Invite all the people who're doing the glitch and clear the two rooms to the left and right hand side.
3) Kill the Sword Bearer, or go straight to attacking Crota. I advise killing the SB
4) Attack Crota and take his shield off
5) As soon as Crotas knee touches the ground, get the host to quit destiny by going to the dashboard, then pressing the start button and selecting "Quit". Make sure he is ready to be on that screen when you tell him to quit.
6) If done correctly, Crota will stay on 1 knee. It might take a few tries so give it time.
7) Proceed as normal and it will only take 2 swords to kill Crota

Keep an eye on knights/thrall and you should be good !

Another Nice Method
credits to durham as hogan

Be sure to follow my first 3 steps before doing this
1) All go below underneath.
2) kill sword bearer.
3) 1 person holds sword, while the host hovers over "quit" at the back of the room.
4) The remaining 4 people continuously fire with snipes or rockets.
5) The second he is about to drop you tell the person to select quit.
6) Then wait it out, more sword bearers will come and so will ogres every second sword.
7) After each sword kill one person goes to hit crota while the rest cover them by shooting the snipers at top.
8) Round 2 / 3 swords later you get rewards and he is dead

Last edited:
Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
its for xbox one so mention that in comments

7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope all this gets patched before HM.

CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know how difficult the timing is but with a good group should only take 7-8 mins to be Crota. You could waste more time on the timing. Unless your group in incompetent

Lip Wonder

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know how difficult the timing is but with a good group should only take 7-8 mins to be Crota. You could waste more time on the timing. Unless your group in incompetent

If your trying to patch a fireteam together I can see where this might come in handy, I've had some rare luck lately tho getting teamed up with some good people.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

Reaction score
Sin$
If your trying to patch a fireteam together I can see where this might come in handy, I've had some rare luck lately tho getting teamed up with some good people.

Count me in if you like. GT - xJoeRichardsonx

7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
actually this is a gaming forum, (started as a modding forum) and just because i dont want loads of kids who are bad at the game getting crotas weapons/helmet doesnt mean im against glitches.

Seduce Juice

Seduce Juice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
actually this is a gaming forum, (started as a modding forum) and just because i dont want loads of kids who are bad at the game getting crotas weapons/helmet doesnt mean im against glitches.
If you don't want people doing this, isn't that being against it?

7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't want people doing this, isn't that being against it?
I'm against this glitch i suppose, just dont want another episode like what happened with everyone running around with a mythoclast again.

Lip Wonder

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Count me in if you like. GT - xJoeRichardsonx

OK I'll add you, we will probably running nightfall, Crota final, and possibly VOG tonight, depends on how many of the original fireteam show up

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Best way to get a glitch patched is by letting as many people as possible know about it.

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
true that, atleast it will get patched before HM.
I personally don't care if it gets patched because what other people do in their games has no effect on me. Same goes for the gear other people have. I have friends that like to play things legit and friends that like to cheese. I enjoy both at different times. We will have to see how they go about fixing this issue and hope they don't cause more issues.

Anonamous

Anonamous

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Donator Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
On PS4 I recommend pulling out your internet connection directly from the ps4 as it completely boots you off PSN instantly. I have never failed doing it this way. You can plug it back in, close the application, start it back up and still get back in before your team kills off crota (assuming they don't try and wait for you)

D

David Ben Avram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone wants to do this x3 msg me on xbl

GT- David Ben Avram

X1

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk why some people can do this and some can not, but it does definitely work. If your struggling with the quit game method try hard wiring your Xbox to router. Pull the plug when he goes down and your good, it doesn't even have to be very good timing at all.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

Reaction score
Sin$
Idk why some people can do this and some can not, but it does definitely work. If your struggling with the quit game method try hard wiring your Xbox to router. Pull the plug when he goes down and your good, it doesn't even have to be very good timing at all.

I'm struggling to actually find a team willing to do the raid haha, nvm this :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register