can we get the chaliceI can confirm that it most definitely works. It's easy enough to do.. but I feel as if OPs instructions may be /challenging/ for some? So here's my reiteration:
1. All members of fireteam must join on user who is going to activate said glitch. This is your "Host." It's wise to be in a Party just to make things easier.
2. Doing the Presence of Crota/Chalice Cheese is pointless - as it reactivates due to second glitch?
3. There's no need to rush and kill the first Swordbearer.
a. Everyone EXCEPT Host will walk out the left door without descending the stairs. As usual, one focuses on the knights while the rest just take down Crota's shields.
YOU DON'T NEED THE SWORD YET.. DOING SO MAY ENGAGE THE OGRES MIDWAY THROUGH THIS. Just an unnecessary annoyance.
b. As the host, you're staying in the center room (where you spawn) with your reticle focused on Crota watching his shield (useful to NOT use rockets after he's <50% health)
c. As the host, you're also already at your Xbox dashboard, have pressed "Start" on Destiny and highlighted "Quit" awaiting Crota's kneel to your power.
4. Literally, as Crota is in the process of readying to take it in the ***, the host then selects "Quit." Not the moment his shield breaks, not the moment his knee hits the ground.. somewhere in between. Every time I've accomplished it.. the last thing I could see was Crota's knee making connection.. so mid-stride? Figure it out..
5. Your fireteam is looking for a big lag spike as the game reassigns a new connection. If this happens, it worked (or you know.. if he doesn't get back up).
And finally, everyone take your time, back off.. let your original host join back in (I mean, he's to thank for the skiparound).. recollect yourself and climb to the top of the mountains in this level (cause you can!). Then go grab that sword.. and soak in the simple win. Rince & repeat the next day..
Did this help? Great! I'm back on the forums.. show me some love.
Didn't help? Oh well, I spent more time typing then you did reading (... hopefully)
//with Crota.. that means tomorrow.