• Thread starter an4ar2ch0y
  • Start date
  • Views 11,538
DeziredImage

DeziredImage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just letting people now, I tried connecting my laptop to eithernet and running xbox off wireless, still unable to get it at all.
I am running on Xbox One. Tried using my IP, and it wouldnt lag at all, so had to use 27.27.27.27 and that only lagged it a little.

It could of been my timing as I have done it once before, and only once haha. But I count that on luck.

tonymarco134

tonymarco134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can anyone confirm this is patched. i had the wall down 20 times yesterday and now the back wall turns green and he starts attacking right away and does not to the sword stance and the wall glitches for .5 sec and thats it doesn't even dissappear

W

whiptits

Reaction score
Sin$
can anyone confirm this is patched. i had the wall down 20 times yesterday and now the back wall turns green and he starts attacking right away and does not to the sword stance and the wall glitches for .5 sec and thats it doesn't even dissappear

I just did it for a friend about 20 minutes ago. It works fine. Your timing/amount of lag is off, that's all

A

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just letting people now, I tried connecting my laptop to eithernet and running xbox off wireless, still unable to get it at all.
I am running on Xbox One. Tried using my IP, and it wouldnt lag at all, so had to use 27.27.27.27 and that only lagged it a little.

It could of been my timing as I have done it once before, and only once haha. But I count that on luck.
Xbox one was the one I had a hard time with as well. I'd try internet connection sharing and a different method using a firewall or other utility to create lag or stop data from being transferred.

I'm currently working on another method involving either a vpn or proxy with 2 computers. One server, one client. The client uses internet connection sharing to the Xbox, and connects to the other computer using Wi-Fi. The server uses a WiFi hotspot program and a vpn or proxy server with wpe pro to block packets.

My current server computer setup is ccproxy and an invisible proxy working together to funnel the packets so I can use wpe for packet manipulation.

I have high hopes, I've put like 18 hours into it so far trying to get it to work. Proxy programs don't like to agree, Xbox was getting around ccproxy so I couldn't log packets. All kinds of fun stuff. 
You'll see it in the patch notes if it's patched.

A

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you doing it solo or with a friend? If you're using the friend joining half way through method and having this problem, youneed to have them join later.

A

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never been able to do anything with wpe except word filter bypass. I hope you can get it though
Word filter bypass? Like censored words? I've dealt with wpe A LOT. That's why I'm taking the adventure. I'm making progress slowly but surely. The problem I'm having is getting the packets to funnel into a program that I can attach it to.

If you're bored some time check my stuff out I'm an4ar2ch0y from deathsoft. I was their top contributor for a while. I'm pretty sure my wpe tutorials are still stickied there from like 5 years ago.

Saphironian

Saphironian

Reaction score
Sin$
Got it to work 7 times now , 2times even after 1st try ! (Jeej me!) , thx for the info , was sure hellofalot helpfull ! Thankyou for my glowhoo shader !!!

tonymarco134

tonymarco134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you doing it solo or with a friend? If you're using the friend joining half way through method and having this problem, youneed to have them join later.

No im not doing it with a friend, But tell me how i am doing it wrong if the background rock turns green and crota instantly starts to move, Thats how i did it before and it worked fine. The only thing that is different is for my wifi on my xbox one changed ports by one # but i put the right one in udp unicorn. I didn't change anything

A Tipsy Tiger

A Tipsy Tiger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question. can I have my xbox using wifi and my laptop on wifi and have this work? or do I need to have my xbox or laptop directly plugged in to get this to work.

A

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question. can I have my xbox using wifi and my laptop on wifi and have this work? or do I need to have my xbox or laptop directly plugged in to get this to work.
It really depends on your WiFi controller on the computer. Mine did it, but I have killer WiFi. Tried on my desktop with an old WiFi card and the Wi-Fi on my desktop couldn't handle it.

Lip Wonder

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

if your using a flooder i believe you have to have your laptop hardwired

W

wvubdub23

Reaction score
Sin$
Would anyone with the cp be willing to do it for me on xbox 1 gt: norubzdubz

tonymarco134

tonymarco134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot get him to backup when i finally get the wall to dissapear why won't he just back up. I have tried the solar rocket launcher and everything

Reconic

Reconic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot get him to backup when i finally get the wall to dissapear why won't he just back up. I have tried the solar rocket launcher and everything
Do practice runs of getting him to back up to the wall. This is the easy part the wall timing is the hard part.

Aim the first rocket like 1ft infront/between his feet.
Once you do that jump into the left onto crotas platform blast your second one wait 2 seconds and launch your 3rd rocket.
Make sure your keeping your switch on the whole time until his off.(from the point of explosion)

A

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do practice runs of getting him to back up to the wall. This is the easy part the wall timing is the hard part.

Aim the first rocket like 1ft infront/between his feet.
Once you do that jump into the left onto crotas platform blast your second one wait 2 seconds and launch your 3rd rocket.
Make sure your keeping your switch on the whole time until his off.(from the point of explosion)
And don't get too close to him. Try shooting right as he's about to move, otherwise he likes to step forward.

Shizzlefizzle

Shizzlefizzle

✦Sinner✦
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on Xbox360
Anyone either want to be a pal and do it for me or teach me how?
I'm having trouble with it.
GT: Devil1165

DC2GiB

DC2GiB

Liverpool FC
Reaction score
Sin$
SOLO:
From my experience solo I had a lot better outcome, but I'm hearing others say that they have a hard time solo. Here's my solo technique for my setup.

Solo Setup:

Open Nat
40mbps DOWN 20 mbps UP(This doesn't matter, you're lagging your Xbox not the network.)
MSI GT70 w/Killer Network(may have made a difference.)
Xbox on WiFi(Important, WiFi can't handle all the data you're sending at it.)
PC on Ethernet(Important, Ethernet will put out more data than WiFi can handle.)
UDP Unicorn
Target: 192.168.0.5(my Xbox's ip)
Port: Xbox(can do random it works as well, i just use Xbox.)
Packet Size: 3kb (important, you're sending small packets of data SUPER FAST, do small packets)
Delay: 0ms (important, you want zero incoming packets so you need to flood as fast as possible)
Threads: 2 (varies per person)
Sockets Per Thread (varies per person)

Solo Execution:
1. Start lag.
2. Run through the circle and window, jump over to the circular shaped area jutting out of the bridge.
3. Stop lag.
4. Jump to the square top pillar directly in front of you.
5. Wait and watch the crota spawn area.
6. Crota's soul(green hazey thing) will start to hiss, listen for it.
7. Hiss lasts about 2 or 3 seconds maybe, then the explosion.
8. Start lag immediately at the beginning of the explosion.
9. Watch crota for a second.
9a. You'll know if you've done it right if crota starts moving and shooting at you, otherwise he'll do his spawn animation. Don't waste your grenades, ammo, or super if he doesn't move.
10. You have 10-15 seconds. Shoot your launcher/grenade at crota's feet, careful for the next ones he'll move right or left as well.
11. Continue to do so until he's off the edge, a good run is 2 or 3 grenades/rockets.
12. Immediately as he falls off the edge turn off lag so you don't get booted.

My UDP Unicorn program does not have xbox in selection, can you please link your UDP Unicorn so i can download

O

ObitoUchiha

Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly all of these 'cheese' methods and messing around trying to exploit the game. Is it worth all the messing around? Especially with the whole lagging the game to push crota off of the the edge.

With a good team you can easily take crota down on hard. I get that most are sick of the repetitiveness of the game. But it's not even that hard to do. It seems like most people that do this are clearly desperate and incompetent to do it...

A

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly all of these 'cheese' methods and messing around trying to exploit the game. Is it worth all the messing around? Especially with the whole lagging the game to push crota off of the the edge.

With a good team you can easily take crota down on hard. I get that most are sick of the repetitiveness of the game. But it's not even that hard to do. It seems like most people that do this are clearly desperate and incompetent to do it...
I've always enjoyed exploiting games. I love Destiny, but it's something that makes it fun as well. There's something about making games do things they shouldn't, that makes it that much more fun.

I used to play wow and I didn't even like it. But I did packet manipulation and it made it fun. I had a guild of 350 people that all felt the same way. Look me up on deathsoft, I used to wreck **** on wow and the game wasn't fun, the exploits were.

Top Bottom
Login
Register