• Thread starter an4ar2ch0y
  • Start date
  • Views 11,533
R

RoyaltiesPS4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it to work using my Warlock, and my hunter (Dragons breath)

best tip I can offer, plug ethernet into your laptop, run ps4 on WiFi.

the moment I changed it I got it.

What program did you use and what settings did you use on the program for the PS4?

Thanks

A

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently looking into more alternatives to getting your lag right. As well as packet manipulation. Current set up is going to look like gui proxy w/wpe or wireshark or something similar to try to bounce packets, such as the packet/s that make the window pop, and the packet/s that make the wall pop.

W

whiptits

Reaction score
Sin$
6f758ce2ed.png

These are my settings on UDP Unicorn.

Target IP is the local IP of your console. Port is the Xbox port.

What worked best for me was using a physical lag switch to get through the glass, and then flooding UDP when pushing off Crota. If I use the physical lag switch for everything, it seems to D/C me from XBL often even if I've only been lagging for a few seconds (almost always when I turn the lag off). If I use UDP Unicorn for everything it seems to mess with the timing enough where I can't master it.

When I use both in conjunction, I get it almost every try. Also, I should note that both my PC and Xbox are wired connections.

A

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
6f758ce2ed.png

These are my settings on UDP Unicorn.

Target IP is the local IP of your console. Port is the Xbox port.

What worked best for me was using a physical lag switch to get through the glass, and then flooding UDP when pushing off Crota. If I use the physical lag switch for everything, it seems to D/C me from XBL often even if I've only been lagging for a few seconds (almost always when I turn the lag off). If I use UDP Unicorn for everything it seems to mess with the timing enough where I can't master it.

When I use both in conjunction, I get it almost every try. Also, I should note that both my PC and Xbox are wired connections.
That's a good idea using both, never thought of that. Does your UDP flood ever fail on crota having both wired? I was going to try both wired, but figured I'd get more lag from pc wired console wireless.

W

whiptits

Reaction score
Sin$
That's a good idea using both, never thought of that. Does your UDP flood ever fail on crota having both wired? I was going to try both wired, but figured I'd get more lag from pc wired console wireless.

It did at first until I tweaked it a bit. I started with the suggested 3KB and 1 socket, but eventually found it to work best at 5KB and 2 sockets.

While it would induce more lag, the lag is delayed and seems only to mess up my timing. With wired, your lag is instantaneous. If you want more lag, up the packet size and sockets per thread. Best to keep it as low as possible though because XBL likes to kick you offline if you lag too hard (It sees it as a total disconnect)

Last edited:
Romanikinpanic

Romanikinpanic

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I'm trying for last 5 hours to push crota but the wall never dissapears. I'm pretty sure this is because of my setup in UDP UNICORN. Anyway I would like to know what setting do I have to use?
Im using WIFI for my notebook(udp unicorn) and wifi for my PS3. The internet speed is 6000 kbit down and 567 kbit up.
So how big should the packages be and even more important:

what about: Delay, Threads and Sockets per Thread. I am thanksful for every help. Thanks in advance. Im getting crazy by trying every setup :-/

A

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I'm trying for last 5 hours to push crota but the wall never dissapears. I'm pretty sure this is because of my setup in UDP UNICORN. Anyway I would like to know what setting do I have to use?
Im using WIFI for my notebook(udp unicorn) and wifi for my PS3. The internet speed is 6000 kbit down and 567 kbit up.
So how big should the packages be and even more important:

what about: Delay, Threads and Sockets per Thread. I am thanksful for every help. Thanks in advance. Im getting crazy by trying every setup :-/
It's important that you use ETHERNET. For your pc unless you want to set up a proxy on your pc, connect the Xbox through that proxy, then lag your pc.

My next method will include the use of a proxy and a packet editor. It may solve a lot of problems with people being unable to get this to work. 
It did at first until I tweaked it a bit. I started with the suggested 3KB and 1 socket, but eventually found it to work best at 5KB and 2 sockets.

While it would induce more lag, the lag is delayed and seems only to mess up my timing. With wired, your lag is instantaneous. If you want more lag, up the packet size and sockets per thread. Best to keep it as low as possible though because XBL likes to kick you offline if you lag too hard (It sees it as a total disconnect)
Is that Xbox one or 360?

Romanikinpanic

Romanikinpanic

Reaction score
Sin$
It's important that you use ETHERNET. For your pc unless you want to set up a proxy on your pc, connect the Xbox through that proxy, then lag your pc.

My next method will include the use of a proxy and a packet editor. It may solve a lot of problems with people being unable to get this to work. 

Is that Xbox one or 360?

Im lagging my PS3 from my notebook via my router inside my home wifi. Is it wrong? couple of times i got the wall disappear but its been like 2 from 100 ... so its not enough ... what should i do ?

A

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
360. I have a friend with an one that I'll attempt it on next time I go over there, but I imagine it's negligible differences.
I had a harder time with the wall on Xbox one, that's why I was asking. The lag on the one wouldn't start immediately and would hold for like 5 seconds after I turned lag off.

W

whiptits

Reaction score
Sin$
I had a harder time with the wall on Xbox one, that's why I was asking. The lag on the one wouldn't start immediately and would hold for like 5 seconds after I turned lag off.
Were you by chance running wireless on the Xbox? That's the conditions I was experiencing when I tried to use wireless, which caused me to miss the timing almost every time.

Try running it hard wired even if you're not using a physical lag switch.

Romanikinpanic

Romanikinpanic

Reaction score
Sin$
ok..and the target gonna stay the same? what about the packs? what about the setup?

A

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I was. I run wireless on the 360 no problem I'll have to try wired on the one and see if that's the issue. I can get instant lag onthe 360 wirelessly no problem though. Pc wired though of course.

A

an4ar2ch0y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally got wpe to work, way better than wireshark. If anyone's interested download ccproxy 7.2, has to be 7.2. Download WPE PRO. Then I used a hotspot program to connect my xbox to pc wirelessly, and pc to ethernet. Logging packets now, hopefully I can mess some crota stuff up.

NUNsLAUGHTER

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally got wpe to work, way better than wireshark. If anyone's interested download ccproxy 7.2, has to be 7.2. Download WPE PRO. Then I used a hotspot program to connect my xbox to pc wirelessly, and pc to ethernet. Logging packets now, hopefully I can mess some crota stuff up.
I've never been able to do anything with wpe except word filter bypass. I hope you can get it though

Romanikinpanic

Romanikinpanic

Reaction score
Sin$
Target will be the same just run your pc on Ethernet and your Xbox on WiFi.
Alright, I connected my notebook via cable to my router. Now im getting kicked out of the game after 1 second "lagging". What should I do ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register