Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

crossover cable troubles!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by yafoobi, Jun 29, 2009 with 0 replies and 227 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yafoobi

yafoobi Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey, I have my computer with vista 32 bit operating system connected to a router with an ethernet cable. I then have a crossover cable going from my computer to my xbox. My Xbox cannot connect to the internet, and when I configure the network or test it it cannot find the network. Any help is appreciated I did it fine with cain and abel I just didnt like that program and want to try the crossover cable method.

I got it to work, sorry about that I didnt know that windows vista's network manager has an option to enable network sharing between two devices.