What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Crossbow Noobs?

• Thread starter xVVhiteboy
  • Start date
  • Views 2,256
xVVhiteboy

xVVhiteboy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure that I will be a crosshair noob with the explosive ammo. I'm sure like riot shields in mw2 I will have atleast 3 dedicated classes to it. Also the new zoom fuction will be amazing.
What are your thoughts on it?

X

xFaZe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I saw "crossbow" in your title I thought it was about some runescape bulls*** or something lol

Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya same here man, i think itd be sick to do quickscopz with them lol. Whats the new zoom function btw?

V

Violaremos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There won't be sleight of hand pro or an equivalent so I guess I'll be a crossbow noob.

DiiSHoNoR

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
crossbows are going to suck lol. i dont know why some idiots think they are going to be the new noobtube.

Naft

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Well there is also going to be noobtubes still.
Without One Man Army and Scavenger not replacing the grenades they use, noob tubes will not be much of a problem.

I think people will frown upon the Crossbows, they seem like the crossbows shoot a bolt with a semtex grenade attached to it, which will result in easy double/triple kills. Although as I previously stated, Scavenger won't replace the grenades in the Grenade Launcher hence why I doubt that it'll replace the grenade bolts used by the Crossbow.

P

Potoky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there actually gonna be semtex on it in MP? it seems that would only be in campaign.

xVVhiteboy

xVVhiteboy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a sniper with noobtubes and a scope... Its like WaW with bling.

S

Supernova x

Reaction score
Sin$
Something like Bandoiler would be cool, so people cant restock noobtubes.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I looked at the crossbow and it was cool
it will probably take some skill to shoot at someone from far range because the arrow will... start to fall?
I don't know how to put it.
I hope they put in throwing knives :biggrin:

JtagFreak

JtagFreak

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm really excited for it, I was doubting the game at first but after hearing all these things, I think it's going to be fun.

C

crysisfreak0

The Awesome
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the crossbow's going to be like the Torque bow in GOW2. Somewhat hard to use, but still pretty awesome. :smile:

Cliche 7S

Cliche 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There won't be sleight of hand pro or an equivalent so I guess I'll be a crossbow noob.
wtf??? there will be SoH so dont worry. Treyarch wouldnt be dumb enough to lose thousands of dollars from quickscopers and its not an OP perk anyways.

If they dont have riot shield ima destroy that game

B

Brian10122

Reaction score
Sin$
wtf??? there will be SoH so dont worry. Treyarch wouldnt be dumb enough to lose thousands of dollars from quickscopers and its not an OP perk anyways.

If they dont have riot shield ima destroy that game

Lol kid, gtfo. Stop being a fanboy. Stop denying the truth. Infinity Ward didn't keep Survival mode. Infinity Ward didn't keep vehicles.

DOHOHO, THEY BE DUMB ENOUGH AND LOSE THOUSAND OF DOLLAR FROM HARDCORE GAMER

o wait, MW2 sucks anyways.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol kid, gtfo. Stop being a fanboy. Stop denying the truth. Infinity Ward didn't keep Survival mode. Infinity Ward didn't keep vehicles.

DOHOHO, THEY BE DUMB ENOUGH AND LOSE THOUSAND OF DOLLAR FROM HARDCORE GAMER

o wait, MW2 sucks anyways.
C'mon man, no need to be mean and call him a fanboy...
Stuff like that will lose your rep...

mrgeo20

mrgeo20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cross bow is going to be fun as hell IMO, I think its going to be the equivalent of a throwing knife/gun combination thing and people are going to go crazy to get sick round winning kills and stuff with it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register