Unsolved Cronusmax Plus

• Thread starter AlienFreek01
  • Start date
  • Views 794
A

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
So, as the title suggests, I plan on getting a cronusmax max in a week or two. I was just wondering about what I would need and some other questions about it. First question being, can I use it wirelessly? I kinda don't want it if I cant. Next question, is there anything I need with it? I will only ever use my xbox one controller with it, but I might use it on my 360 or my ps3. Next question being, will my mic work still? If any of these are not what I want, is there any similar devices that will allow me to use my mic and wirless? I will mainly be using it on my xbox one with an xbox one controller, if that makes a difference. Also, I should add that I want to know if the TitanOne or the CronusMax is better
Thanks!
P.S. I want it for the modded controller functions, not the cross-device options, that's just a bonus

Last edited:
B

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
So, as the title suggests, I plan on getting a cronusmax max in a week or two. I was just wondering about what I would need and some other questions about it. First question being, can I use it wirelessly? I kinda don't want it if I cant. Next question, is there anything I need with it? I will only ever use my xbox one controller with it, but I might use it on my 360 or my ps3. Next question being, will my mic work still? If any of these are not what I want, is there any similar devices that will allow me to use my mic and wirless? I will mainly be using it on my xbox one with an xbox one controller, if that makes a difference. Also, I should add that I want to know if the TitanOne or the CronusMax is better
Thanks!
P.S. I want it for the modded controller functions, not the cross-device options, that's just a bonus
I believe it comes with a bluetooth adapter so you can use controllers wirelessly
and mics do not work, but you could just use another controller for chatting

C

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Premium
Reaction score
I believe it comes with a bluetooth adapter so you can use controllers wirelessly
and mics do not work, but you could just use another controller for chatting
I don't think it comes with a bluetooth adapter, cus mine cronusmax plus did not come with an adapter.

B

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
I don't think it comes with a bluetooth adapter, cus mine cronusmax plus did not come with an adapter.
some sellers sell it with a bluetooth adapter or you can buy it additionly

A

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Mo mic support? Really? Not wasting my money on that. Thanks for the info

T

Timmy Mods

Banned
Reaction score
Mo mic support? Really? Not wasting my money on that. Thanks for the info
there is mic support. Just certain mics work. look at the manual and see what mics are supported.

A

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
there is mic support. Just certain mics work. look at the manual and see what mics are supported.
I use my mic for game sound too. It won't work for my needs. The only workarounds I can find requires me to spend extra money, and that isn't right. Wait on this I guess

Top Bottom