• Thread starter Deleted member 917179
  • Start date
  • Views 7,349
D

Deleted member 917179

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello , i have made a simple script to drop battlepack when sleeping/working , it work with a Cronusmax device. I made it for me but i though it could maybe help somes peoples so i decided to share it.

Here is the script , just copy and paste everything in the CronusPro app in the GPC Compiler then hit Compiler => Compile.

How to use it :
Go into a Team Death Match and go into a solo squad and lock it.
Don't spawn in the map , when you are at the screen where you can choose your classes (Assault etc) just press left and the script will start running. Now you can go to sleep etc , the game won't kick you out of the game.
I usually drop up to 5-7 battlepack in a night.

Last edited:
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty neat. I wish Xbox could have this sort of stuff. I would just exploit a second account.

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a cool thing you've done here, nice work and thanks for sharing it with the community :smile:.

D

Deleted member 917179

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty neat. I wish Xbox could have this sort of stuff. I would just exploit a second account.
If you got a Cronusmax device , it work on Xbox aswell , the device work on all system :smile:

This is a cool thing you've done here, nice work and thanks for sharing it with the community :smile:.
Thanks !

I3ONK

I3ONK

Reaction score
Sin$
This is good stuff. Although I'm wondering, if this gets out people won't be playing team deathmatch as they'll be in the menu all night or day hence a patch. Do this now if your willing to get hate msg for being constantly sat at 0 on the scoreboard or even reported. I'm always down for stuff like this, but to much a risk for me.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
but to much a risk for me.
It's not like your banned for being afk in Battlefield. I go afk all the time, and nothing has happened. Not exactly this but putting rubber bands on my controller.

I3ONK

I3ONK

Reaction score
Sin$
It's not like your banned for being afk in Battlefield. I go afk all the time, and nothing has happened. Not exactly this but putting rubber bands on my controller.

Agreed. Like I said, I'm all for these little tricks, love this site, a specially on borderlands, but I think when your putting teams at an advantage or disadvantage, then I tend to think twice, my opinion. Feel free I'm not going to complain if I notice others on leaderboards with 0... it's their choice.

pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is good stuff. Although I'm wondering, if this gets out people won't be playing team deathmatch as they'll be in the menu all night or day hence a patch. Do this now if your willing to get hate msg for being constantly sat at 0 on the scoreboard or even reported. I'm always down for stuff like this, but to much a risk for me.

Haha dude. I know you! pastysmasher :wink:

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, was planning on doing something similar for IW Zombies :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register