Discussion Cronusmax AFK Battlepack script

S10Px

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Hello , i have made a simple script to drop battlepack when sleeping/working , it work with a Cronusmax device. I made it for me but i though it could maybe help somes peoples so i decided to share it.

Here is the script , just copy and paste everything in the CronusPro app in the GPC Compiler then hit Compiler => Compile.

How to use it :
Go into a Team Death Match and go into a solo squad and lock it.
Don't spawn in the map , when you are at the screen where you can choose your classes (Assault etc) just press left and the script will start running. Now you can go to sleep etc , the game won't kick you out of the game.
I usually drop up to 5-7 battlepack in a night.

Last edited:

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Pretty neat. I wish Xbox could have this sort of stuff. I would just exploit a second account.

Harry

It’s hard to dream when you’re deep inside of one.
Premium
Reaction score
This is a cool thing you've done here, nice work and thanks for sharing it with the community :smile:.

I3ONK

Reaction score
This is good stuff. Although I'm wondering, if this gets out people won't be playing team deathmatch as they'll be in the menu all night or day hence a patch. Do this now if your willing to get hate msg for being constantly sat at 0 on the scoreboard or even reported. I'm always down for stuff like this, but to much a risk for me.

Pyroman

No
Super Moderators
Reaction score
but to much a risk for me.
It's not like your banned for being afk in Battlefield. I go afk all the time, and nothing has happened. Not exactly this but putting rubber bands on my controller.

I3ONK

Reaction score
It's not like your banned for being afk in Battlefield. I go afk all the time, and nothing has happened. Not exactly this but putting rubber bands on my controller.
Agreed. Like I said, I'm all for these little tricks, love this site, a specially on borderlands, but I think when your putting teams at an advantage or disadvantage, then I tend to think twice, my opinion. Feel free I'm not going to complain if I notice others on leaderboards with 0... it's their choice.

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is good stuff. Although I'm wondering, if this gets out people won't be playing team deathmatch as they'll be in the menu all night or day hence a patch. Do this now if your willing to get hate msg for being constantly sat at 0 on the scoreboard or even reported. I'm always down for stuff like this, but to much a risk for me.

Haha dude. I know you! pastysmasher :wink:

Top Bottom