What's new

Solved Crewlevel = -1

F

FrexXxe

Reaction score
Sin$
My Crewlvl is -1, but to my other friends its lvl 6+. On my screen my crewlvl is -1. Help pls? i created a new crew but it didnt worked.
dap4Gtr.jpg

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
My Crewlvl is -1, but to my other friends its lvl 6+. On my screen my crewlvl is -1. Help pls? i created a new crew but it didnt worked.
dap4Gtr.jpg
This is probably the result of the crew levels being glitched at some point. Somehow, your crew level went over the maximum and that must be why it is showing "-1". You made a new crew (which would have a different crew level), but did you make it your active crew? If not, you are still in the crew where your rank is -1.

Upvote 0
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
i leaved all crews, it is my active crew. it will be forever glitched?
You can try making a ticket with Rockstar support here or personally contact them by phone (probably better for a faster response):
For US Support
Phone: 1-866-405-5464

For Canadian Support
Phone: 1-800-269-5721

For UK Support
Phone: 08701 200060

They may be able to reset your crew level and allow you to start earning crew level RP again.

Upvote 0
F

FrexXxe

Reaction score
Sin$
i am afraid to get banned when i ask them. cause i hacked with dns code then when i done a mission i got instant lvl -1 in gta online and crew.

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i am afraid to get banned when i ask them. cause i hacked with dns code then when i done a mission i got instant lvl -1 in gta online and crew.
Then there isn't much you can to on that account sadly. You modded the account and it went wrong so contacting them is definitely a bad idea. At the end of the day though, DNS was a long time ago. If you contacted them and said that you hadn't modded etc since they might be nice and just reset it for you. Or they might ban you but it'll only be temporarily and they should still fix the level.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register