PC Xbox One PS4 Crew matte texture + pearl on Arena war vehicles

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by sup4m0dz777, Dec 28, 2018 with 34 replies and 5,309 views.

1. GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Could somebody explain to me the difference between rare and ugly, regarding GTA? Lol. I kid, I kid... Cool find. I just wish you could revert em back afterwards.

2. Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ight

Actually you can. Maybe if you spent the time looking for it you could find it. You need a lagswitch or with the new method we found the sp2mp or with the garage merg. For matte- start with a matte color. For a 3D you need to do the sp2mp, call the car, put it into the custom shop and choose the crew. Leave custom shop, find new session, spawn as the storymode character with a frozen screen, ewo, get the save icon. Restart gta after clearing cache. When you spawn back in it'll be 3D

3. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Must be for pc this is it cz there's is no sp to mp on console

4. Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm on Xbox one. There is an sp2mp me and my friends found it while trying to find an easier dm, we were getting pissed off and were giving up. Sent him an invite, stuck in sky with gold loading, disconnected internet, back to gta-black screen, reconnected, came back got alert, didn't accept alert- disconnected, went back- alert gone and can see sky, reconnected- back to gta- sky moves fast for a second- camera pans down halfway- does the color flash like it just finished, immediately pulled back to sky, spawns in as the character he was on.

5. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I smell why have non of you or your friends released it or put it on here then?
    Broontango and his friends are still working on the SP to mp method from the frozen money glitch in sp and non of them have managed anything yet and your telling me you've done it lol ok got a video?

6. Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    We haven't posted it yet because there is frozen money from it. We boost accounts to 3 mill from hiests, then max out on oppressors, and sell the accounts as starters for base tryhards. Why would we post something- get it patched- and not be able to do it, when we aren't done having fun and gaining from it? That would be one of the dumbest things we could do

7. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If that is true then by time you do release it gta 6 will be out and no one will be playing this anyways lol I hope you have found a way I really do but I just won't believe it till I see it dude

• Like Like x 1
  8. Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's fine it's understandable to be skeptic. I'll look to see if any of my friends recorded a clip of me messing around. And the main reason one of them haven't posted it is because we all had equal part in finding it and we won't post until everyone says they're fine with it. Like with the matte crew, I found that with help from one of them. I want to post but he sent me in the direction so I won't post until he says he fine with it

• Like Like x 1
  9. pur3mas

pur3mas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Have you found your old clips of you doing the glitch?

10. aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This didn’t work, I just painted crew on an Issi Classic then upgraded to Future Shock Issi.

**** it doesn’t work with FS upgrade.... kinda bummed cause that’s my fav style....

11. pur3mas

pur3mas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For the Issi classic u need to choose the apocalypse or the nightmare. Future shock for any cars give you a metallic cream

12. aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah, I figured that out the hard way lol, I force quit and hard reset so hopefully it didn’t save.

13. aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Dang, can’t remove the exterior roll cage on Issi!

14. Marley Blaq

Marley Blaq Newbie

Ratings:
    Word wtf r u guys holding out for ?. How can we do a car show if the design wasn't ours... that we got the car from gfac bunker method.
    [doublepost=1547416871][/doublepost]
    If you can please help me out. I understand the importance, but I just wanna design my own and call it mine. I don't like gafc bunker method. please help I've searching since October

15. Collapse

Collapse Newbie

Ratings:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019