1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

PC Xbox One PS4 Crew matte texture + pearl on Arena war vehicles

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by sup4m0dz777, Dec 28, 2018 with 34 replies and 3,322 views.

1. sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this works for upgradeable arena wars vehicles- apocalypse and nightmare versions. future shock version will give a crew metallic texture.

1. have any upgradeable arena wars vehicle in your arena workshop, must be stock version to start.

2. paint primary and secondary with custom crew color

3. upgrade vehicle to apocalypse or nightmare version- the crew color will now have a matte texture.

4. apply any pearlescent- done

enjoy

• Like Like x 3
  2. OP
    sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this only works on select vehicles using the arena workshop.

rat-truck / rat loader
    glendale
    slamvan
    dominator
    impaler
    issi classic
    gargoyle

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  3. keepironman14

keepironman14 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you mean colored chrome i haven't had to do anything to get that, for me i add chrome then crew adds a tint to it.

Idk about a matte look on the crew color but i know the old add pearl on invalid paint still works in LSC.
    Pick paint/color, look at metallic primarys, change plate color, pick your pearl.
    I actually have a 4 color car but i forgot how i did it. Crewchome primary and Matte+pearl secondary

4. Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There has been a method for matte crew on Xbox (I only have Xbox so :tongue:.). I've been putting it on scratched modded cars and new cars on yanktons so they look better. And there is a way to do 3D paints on planes and cars but the cars are harder and random.

5. pur3mas

pur3mas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That the only thing I know. Putting crew on chrome, putting pearlescent on colours you can't put pearl onto and putting unobtainable pearlescent on crew colours

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    heres some examples of what u can make with this

before
    [​IMG]

after
    [​IMG]

more
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. GTAGlitcher98

GTAGlitcher98 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The only way I know to get crew colour on other textures is through the race glitch which was nearly 2 years ago, I can't find anything to do with matte crew colours so I guess the method is private?

8. Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Me and my friend found the matte texture early October and we were hitting 3D mid November and we haven't even told anyone about it until now. Now people know I want to see how long until they find it. But until then, I have the christmas car, matte secret gold(crew) on purewhites, greentints, and blank Yankton :wink: if people want trades

• Like Like x 1
  9. GTAGlitcher98

GTAGlitcher98 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Interesting, tbh I mostly want to be able to put crew colours over ice white or diamond blue as they have the best gloss texture

10. OP
    sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    post up pics of this "matte secret gold christmas car" hahaha

• Like Like x 2
  11. semskiy

semskiy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Doesnt work with all of them but just take the Arena car to Los Santos and do the pearl thing there with matte or anything you want.

12. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Actually mate if you search modded paint jobs on YouTube you can put them on any vehicle with crew colours even by altering the colour code using Google chrome lol so yes been out a while and yes way before arena wars came out but you can put the modded colours onto any vehicle look it up
    [doublepost=1546024150][/doublepost]You can even have a modded crew colour on a brushed silver or gold works same as chrome I've had cars with them on for over 6 months all I did was look up modded paint jobs there's hundreds of modded colours to add to your crew so you can mix with matte pearlecent etc....you just got to know the colour code element to enter it in on Google chrome on a pc then add it to your crew simple

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. OP
    sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol youtube. im not trying to argue anything bro. i was simply asking for some sort of proof or validity that is possible on xbox 1 since i havnt seen anything at all. no threads, and i checked youtube- all i saw was a heap of clickbaitey videos from 3+ years ago. how about you link me something instead of cluttering the thread with unrelated information? the op method states "specific vehicles using the arena workshop on ps4 to apply matte crew texture". there is no other matte crew texture glitch on ps4. and you're calling me the noob? i bet you have all the bennies rims and spacedocker unlocked too

• Like Like x 2
  14. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    [doublepost=1546028501][/doublepost]

15. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    And as for cluttering your thread up I was just trying to say it's been out for a while seen as you just made a account on here in October and thought you must be new here but ok as for bennys rims lol I've got bennys on most arena cars yes but not my duped ones :wink: anyhow good luck with the paint jobs

• Like Like x 1
  16. pur3mas

pur3mas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can bennys on arena cars anyway, well not the stock ones unless you are on PS4 but you can also put benny rims on the insurgent pickup and the technical

17. OP
    sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    that video has nothing to do with matte crew texture bro. hes just editing a custom crew color hex code on pc. we must have a misunderstanding about the subject at hand. its ok i get what your saying about crew colors, but look at the pics i posted above and see if you can tell the difference in texture from the before and after pics

• Like Like x 1
  18. aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Pictures as proof, been trying to make new 3D cars for ever, and last time I made a matte crew was dartboard race method.

19. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Chrome and a MODDED crew colour looks miles better but still nice

20. deano1972

deano1972 Getting There

Ratings:
    wtf.....theres no way possible to make 3d cars with a glitch so whoever says they can are talking b.....cks...the only way u can get matt crew now is thru the arena with the arena cars.no other way works.the old matt crew/3d paint glitch got patched years ago

• Like Like x 2