What's new

Solved Crew emblem troubles. Please help?

• Thread starter Cameron97
  • Start date
  • Views 418
C

Cameron97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been trying over and over to get an image, any image, to work for my crew emblem but they either never work or show up as black instead of colour.

My question is if anyone is able to take the time and effort to get me a working emblem? It'd be greatly appreciated.

I would like something like this if possible (Don't ask about why, it's a little inside joke.) I didn't know where else to ask.
men-at-work.gif

S

skyhighcloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they patched using custom images as crew emblems. The past few times I've done it, the image will show up but once you click save its just a blank emblem.

C

Cameron97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they patched using custom images as crew emblems. The past few times I've done it, the image will show up but once you click save its just a blank emblem.

awww :/ That's a pity. I'll just have to be creative I guess.

I

infernoofihw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure that you are using different shapes for each color you want. The orange should be one code and the black should be another code. After you have the two lined up in the creator, then change the part you want orange, black. When you import them, they are black by default. Also, on the left side of the creator, choose the bottom grey square (that's the background color) and make it transparent (white box with red slash through it)

P

Polar Bear

Enthusiast
Reaction score

its not patched.

C

Cameron97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what I'm doing wrong... I think being up 23 hours has made an impact on my judgement skills... I'll have to work it out some other time. Thankyou for the answers.

P

Polar Bear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have to make sure the picture is small enough, which i think the size is 512x512, then you run it through vector image, then make sure the background is transparent on the rockstar emblem creator, then left click on the background, inspect element, open your vector image you made in notepad ++, copy everythin below svg, go back to the inspect element page, on highlighted area you click "Edit as HTML" then where you see the following you paste your coding there: opacity: 0;"></rect> (Paste in between the ><) then, your done. just click outside the box and your image should appear. hope that helped :smile:.

P

Polar Bear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually you know what, i think this might have just been patched man. sorry. just tested it and its not working.

C

Cameron97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually you know what, i think this might have just been patched man. sorry. just tested it and its not working.

I too just tested, worked perfectly. Perhaps you made a mistake on a step?

Top Bottom