What's new

Solved Crew color + pearlescent help

ZeniaXX

ZeniaXX

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello! I've been looking all over this forum (I think) to find anything on this. I'm looking for a way to get pearlescent over my crew color, since it doesn't work hovering over metallic and going to plates anymore. I really hope there is a glitch or something for this!

EDIT: I'm on ps3 btw

Last edited:
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello! I've been looking all over this forum (I think) to find anything on this. I'm looking for a way to get pearlescent over my crew color, since it doesn't work hovering over metallic and going to plates anymore. I really hope there is a glitch or something for this!

im pretty sure that glitch still works... you dont just hover over metallic you have to scroll through most of the metallic paints then back out to the main LSC menu and buy a plate then go back and select pearlescent you want. 

I just did the glitch a second ago and confirmed its working

Upvote 0
ZeniaXX

ZeniaXX

Reaction score
Sin$
im pretty sure that glitch still works... you dont just hover over metallic you have to scroll through most of the metallic paints then back out to the main LSC menu and buy a plate then go back and select pearlescent you want. 

It doesn't work. When I go and select pearlescent the main color turns black.

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't work. When I go and select pearlescent the main color turns black.
oh maybe because my crew color is black I didn't notice that.. I know it works with all other paints for sure. I never really tried with any other crew color except mine.

Upvote 0
ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for crew colors on PS4 you just go to pearl and add it. for the glitch you do not select a metallic color you just enter the section

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register