What's new

Discussion Credits after being capped

H

heathj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
earlier i hit the cerdit limit on my main timezone i didnt feel like going to +14 so i just played a few games for fun after i transfered my gamertag to my USB drive i was going to look into modding credits but decided not to instead of moving it back i accidently deleted it, now comes the good part i recovered it form xbox live and when i went onto online again to play for fun i was gaining credits again, maybe a credit block remove or just a fluke?

K

Kin

ロリコン
Reaction score
i might have to look into this but first i musy cap

H

heathj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does this work?

it did for me earlier waiting for someone to try it to either confirm it works or bust it as a fluke, but as i say i did it and i am gaining credits again now

O

OMNISniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just delete/recover your account and its auto unlocked? sounds reasonable to me, get some testers on it :biggrin:

P

PowerHouse720

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try it after i get capped

M

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
funny you should say this;

My couzin came round and asked me to recover his account to do this glitch for him on one of the firefight challenges; anyway long story short.

I maxed him out then he went home and recoverd his account and he was gaining credits again??

H

hi im jacob

Reaction score
I will test this i just hit cap, but must recover but it may take a while a have a lot of gamerscore when im done i will report my results

H

heathj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
funny you should say this;

My couzin came round and asked me to recover his account to do this glitch for him on one of the firefight challenges; anyway long story short.

I maxed him out then he went home and recoverd his account and he was gaining credits again??

if he was it means this works if not ill have to have a think on how it did work for me as that is basically all i did and it reset the cap for me

M

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
if he was it means this works if not ill have to have a think on how it did work for me as that is basically all i did and it reset the cap for me

well... he did hit the limit at my house as i was doing the glitch and hes at home now and is saying hes earning credits?

im gna try and max mine out now, will post results.

Liam

P

PowerHouse720

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just recovered my account and went straight into firefight match making and did the challenge exploit and guess what?
It still capped :frown:

H

heathj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just recovered my account and went straight into firefight match making and did the challenge exploit and guess what?
It still capped :frown:
hmm, wonder why it wasnt capped for me then ill have to get capped again and try it out

edit: try going to +14 gaining some credits (not many just 2 kills worth should do) let it go on and then go back to your normal time zone and delete then recover the account

M

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
Yeh me also i mazed myself out and still capped.

Stupid couzin!!!

P.s i never mazed myself out i maxed myself out :S lol

H

heathj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh me also i mazed myself out and still capped.

Stupid couzin!!!

odd theres gota be some thing to this i was definitly maxed out i got 60k and was capped f***ed my profile up trying to mod credits into it (corrupted the gpd) decided not to bother deleted it of my USB by accident and had to recover upon recovering my aco**** i could earn more credits just gota figure out why i can 0_0

P

PowerHouse720

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I capped at my regular time zone then capped at +14

btw will i be cap tommorow then? o.o

H

heathj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yes playing at your normal time zone you will still be capped tomorrow but at +14 you wont you can either just give a day break so you can get back to your normal time zone of just stay in the +14

G

Gotti R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yea u will be tomorrow just put it as +14 and ur good just think as it as traveling through time pretty much.

Top Bottom