• Thread starter Bill Gates
  • Start date
  • Views 1,548
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they patched this, I've been doing this for like 5 days so i know i'm not doing it wrong; When you pull your ethernet out,reconnect, reconnect then revert it just says you completed the challenge.
I guess you could reset all of your challenges then get all 150 over again, but i heard you get banned really easily that way. I tried this twice just to check if i did it wrong, but it still said i completed it
I think this is patched :/

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Aww. I hope it isn't. Checked this forum two days ago I finally got the opportunity to do that today :frown:

S

Shady0125

Reaction score
Sin$
It was working fine for me 2 hours and 30 minutes ago, when did you last try it?

S

Shady0125

Reaction score
Sin$
Some people are saying that they have been reset but i havn't seen any proof of it, any links or something ?

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
grr, let me restart my router; It won't even reset all of my challenges now, haha oh lawd.

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Heres the way to do it in case you haven't read all the other thousands of threads that have this: if a challenge requires you to kill a certain amount of enemies, always leave one more to kill before the challenge is completed; example: campaign....once you have lets say 49 out of 50 kills, save and quit, then go to resume campaign and then get the last kill THEN you unplug your ethernet cord.
Plug it back in, connect, and then revert to last save and then do it all over again.

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the redundant information :wink:
I've gone up like 300k credits haha i know how to do it
oops, i know i worded it weird haha but i do it the way you said it

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Legendary Veteran 7th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it this morning and i ranked twice so it does work please don't lie.

I

Imissedtoilet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your probably never going to fet banned from doing this. Ive gotten over 600k over the past 10 days and bungie dont notice.

D

Deletethisaccnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It isn't patched it works fine for me, I just got one of my accounts from major grade 2 to lt.colonel. Sometimes it messes up, especially if u reset the credit cap via timezone.

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol ban hammer is going to hit people hard tonight.

Some people are saying that they have been reset but i havn't seen any proof of it, any links or something ?

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/314356-proof-for-credit-reset-ban/

hotsauce429

hotsauce429

Sexy Avatar Group
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they patched this, I've been doing this for like 5 days so i know i'm not doing it wrong; When you pull your ethernet out,reconnect, reconnect then revert it just says you completed the challenge.
I guess you could reset all of your challenges then get all 150 over again, but i heard you get banned really easily that way. I tried this twice just to check if i did it wrong, but it still said i completed it
I think this is patched :/

youre just cap locked :smile:
thats all no worries i think.. i hope XD

Top Bottom
Login
Register