Solved credit mod help

• Thread starter poncho101
  • Start date
  • Views 851
P

poncho101

Reaction score
Sin$
It might be a simple HXD edit, for i have a easy user friendly HXD editor, i just neede some help finding the credits please help team viewer

P

poncho101

Reaction score
Sin$
to me it sound possible i have a simple HXD edit program
photo.php

Upvote 0
B

BroncoTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He has 1 post...he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Plus, there's a whole thread of people "working on this."

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/309285-may-have-found-way-to-mod-creditsonline/

Upvote 0
P

poncho101

Reaction score
Sin$
i am sorry i lost my first account and i dont remember the email

wow i am sorry did you read that post he look for 5,0000 in non hex form wow!!!!

Upvote 0
H

heathj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am sorry i lost my first account and i dont remember the email

wow i am sorry did you read that post he look for 5,0000 in non hex form wow!!!!

ive tried editing credits it just seems to corrupt the gpd it put you back to selecting your gender etc and your armoury unlocks are all reset unless you can hex edit it succesfully offline first theres gona be no way of getting it online since the stats are wrote to the gpd every time the server refreshes for you aka usually when you sign in i got theories on getting it to save online but gota get the mod to work offline first before trying to tackle the online obstacle

Upvote 0
P

poncho101

Reaction score
Sin$
ive tried editing credits it just seems to corrupt the gpd it put you back to selecting your gender etc and your armoury unlocks are all reset unless you can hex edit it succesfully offline first theres gona be no way of getting it online since the stats are wrote to the gpd every time the server refreshes for you aka usually when you sign in i got theories on getting it to save online but gota get the mod to work offline first before trying to tackle the online obstacle

i do have it going offline

Now really i just need someone to help for i am dyslexic and code is hard to find
connorschlaff

i do have it going offline

Now really i just need someone to help for i am dyslexic and code is hard to find

Upvote 0
g 6

g 6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't believe how gullible most of you are. It is clear he doesn't know what he is doing and on top of that there have been countless threads investigating how to do it and none of them could figure it out. Now keep in mind those people are waaay smarter than this guy. If possible by HxD it wouldn't be a simple solution such as changing the hex value of your credits in the .gpd.

Upvote 0
D

Deguasser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once again, you would have to hack bungies online server to mod your credits online.

Upvote 0
Mizore

Mizore

The Snow Fairy
Stickied Bright Idea Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
You know it is possible that someone may end up making modded lobbies for credits so just play legitly while you wait or just play legit straight through to enjoy the game to its full extent.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register